Keep excess moisture out of your home, shop or office with the Haier 45-Pint Dehumidifier. It comes with electronic controls that work through a digital thermostat, so that it doesn’t have to be continuously adjusted. Its Smart Dry features chooses the right setting automatically and adjusts the fan accordingly, so operation is hassle free. A bucket full indication light, with an audible beep alarm, will alert you when it needs to be changed. With a trouble-free drain connect for easy drainage, maintenance is simple, saving you both time and energy.
Haier 45-Pint Dehumidifier, White, Refurbished:
- Electronic controls with a digital humidistat
- Smart Dry feature chooses the appropriate setting automatically
- 2 fan speeds
- 24-hour on/off timer
- Bucket full indicator light with audible beep alarm
- Unit also includes a trouble-free drain connect for easy setup of direct drainage
- Rolling casters provide easy mobility
- The dehumidifier works very well, it even helps to dry carpet after cleaning. It is a little loud for a light sleeper.
- I am glad that i have found this one on line for alot less than buying a brand new one. it has been rebuilt and so far its working great
- Some assembly but not difficult. Up and running after following start up instructions and no problems!
- Very good product, pleased with the ease of controls and it works well.
- I was baffled when I took it out of box because water was in it. It’s very heavy but is definitely keeping room cooler and less damp.
- I have only had it working for one day, but so far its good. You want people to put in a review way to soon.
- I purchased a refurbished unit in 5/16, and added walmart’s 2 year warranty plan. It failed on 4/17. I should have know a refurbished unit is not reliable. Walmart did refund purchase price with a walmart gift card, but did nothing about the remaining year of warranty