GroundSmart Rubber Mulch is the smart choice for all landscape and playground applications. GroundSmart Rubber Mulch looks great 365 days a year, year after year.
GroundSmart Rubber Mulch SuperSack, 38.5 cu ft:
- Long-lasting, cost effective landscape groundcover
- 12-year Color-Lock guarantee
- Covers approximately 305 sq ft for landscape at 1.5″ depth
- Covers approximately 98 sq ft for playground at 4″ depth
- Saves time and money by eliminating annual mulching
- Up to 73 percent savings versus wood mulch in landscape applications
- 2X the coverage of wood mulch
- Good for plants
- Helps prevent weeds
- Does not attract termites, carpenter ants or other harmful wood destroying insects
- Resists rodent infestation
- Does not float, absorb water, erode or blow away with heavy wind or rain
- Inhibits growth of mold and fungi, reducing allergy risk
- Will not rot or decay, unlike wood mulch
- Creates safer playgrounds
- Reduces injuries from falls
- IPEMA certified for critical fall height protection (ASTM F1292-13)
- Recommended by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) for use as a playground safety surface
- Meets Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accessibility standards as playground safety surface (ASTM F1951-99)
- 100 percent recycled rubber
- 99.99 percent wire free
- The rubber mulch material size is going to be great for re-doing the flower and shrub beds around the house. Additionally, buy in this large quantity allows the mulch bed to be deep enough to help control the weed seeds that bow in to the beds.
- This mulch is great because you don’t have to replace it for several years.
- I purhased this Super Pack of Black Rubber Mulch thru Sam’s Club’s Website. It was very easy to do and was reasonably priced for the amount of Mulch. I first had to remove all of the previous mulch from my Landscape because of “Artillery Fungus” causing havoc with my siding, leaving black and brown pinhead sized spots everywhere. The delivery was via an LTL – over the road truck/trailor with a Tommy Lift on the rear. It came on a wood palate with the 1000 lb. White Super Bag secured to the palate. The truck driver was a real professional and used a palate jack to effectively place the heavy palate at the site where it was to be used, up my driveway about 50 ft.. This saved a heck of a lot of extra work for us! My wife and I did the entire job ourselves, had a few aches to show for it the next day. I opened the bag while still on the palate, and physically scooped the rubber into 5 gallon buckets from Lowe’s. My wife then dispersed each bucket to the appropriate location. Prior to spreading the mulch, we layed down grown cover to stop the growth of weeds in the mulched area. The entire job took us about six hours after previously clearing out all of the old much a week prior. I kept the bag for future use as it has a funnel built into the bottom of the bag. GREAT Experience, no smell to the contents, and no steel to be seen in the product made of cut up rubber tires. The manufacturer has this down to a science. I commend them for a superior product and timely delivery.