Greenworks 24012. . Features: Powerful 7 Amp single speed motor offers plenty of air volume and speed for fast debris removal.. Integrated cord lock helps prevent accidental cord disconnects during operation.. Provides a maximum air speed of 160 MPH for increased clean up efficiency.. Lightweight design makes it easy to handle and maneuver during use.. Ideal for light duty clean up around the home and yard..
Greenworks 7.0 amp Electric Leaf Blower, Green:
- 7.0 amp motor
- 160 mph blower
- Cord lock prevents cord from disconnecting
- Limited 4-year warranty
- Model# 24012
- Electric blower, need cord. Very good quality.
- I love it, it is perfect for my needs, I can blow the leaves from my drive and sidewalk, I would not want anymore power than it provides!!
- Price was right Doesn’t weigh much Plenty of power for its size It is a loud
- It works great! It has a plug attached to the unit without a wire. You have to attached your own extension cord to the blower.
- I wanted an electric blower that wasn’t too large and that would fit in with my other job tools kept in my SUV. It’s moderate in size and weight, but delivers a strong and even blast of air. It swept the street, shrubs and tanbark/gravel areas of my clients’ front yard with ease. I still have an old Greenworks string trimmer that just won’t quit and this company makes very good budget priced equipment. Remember that with a 7 amp device, don’t ever use a 100 ft. 16 gauge cord, or you’ll heat it up and the motor will eventually fail. This is a very nice blower for the small price tag — and with the easy to remove nozzle, storing this one is a breeze. I’m very pleased.
- I purchased this leaf blower and had no problems clearing leaves from a 1/4 acre lawn surrounded by forest. I would absolutely recommend this product to people that don’t want to spend hundreds of dollars on a blower.
- For light to medium jobs, like blowing leaves off the deck or clearing sidewalks of yard debris, this blower works surprisingly well, and is quite adequate. I wouldn’t count on it to do major fall leaf-blowing, but that’s not why I bought it. It is lightweight and handles easily. It’s certainly better an easier than reversing my shop-vac and dragging it around! For what I need, it is a perfect solution at a good price.
- The price is low but so is the power.