This Little Box 34″ Kids’ Metal Wagon features a heavy-duty steel bed with rolled edges for extra safety. It can hold up to a total of 80 lbs and is a great choice for all sorts of outdoor adventures. Take this bright red kids’ wagon along to the park, zoo or on walks around the neighborhood. It has sturdy 8″ wheels and a long handle with a plastic grip. Little Box 34″ Metal Wagon:
- Adult assembly required
- Weight limit: 80 lbs
- Reinforced steel bed with 3/8″ axles
- Rubber 8″ wheels
- Steel bar handle with plastic grip
- Kids’ ride-on wagon painted in classic red
- Beautiful once set up. I got it set up all by myself. Love the heavy paint job and it is a true red wagon.. I recommend it highly.
- Wish I knew the wheels are plastic, I would have paid the extra for the Radio Flyer. Also the wheels are too loose and wobbly for my liking. Should also have a lock nut for the steering. Hayneedle did a great job getting it to me for Christmas but should have more details on the product. Not real happy but it will work and for sure won’t last. $20.00 would be more like what it’s worth, then I would have expected this quality
- The wheels are plastic, not really a concern, the biggest issue is the difficulty of attaching the wheels. The wheels slide on the bottom bar, but you must then attach a tiny metal cap to hold on each wheel. The difficult arises trying to balance the cap and hammer it on at the same time. Not sure if it was a defect or standard, but we bought two wagons and had to hammer on all eight wheels. You must use a mallet hammer,otherwise you risk bending the metal caps. No sure what we are going to do when the plastic wheels need to be changed.
- We bought two of these for our two and three year old grandchildren. They are light enough for them to pull, but they also love to ride in them. Only bought them a few weeks ago, so do not know yet how they will hold up over time, but for the price I am sure we will get our money’s worth.
- I got this wagon for my elderly mom. She kept saying she needed a little red wagon to cart stuff around, so I got this for her. It is pretty easy to assembly. I assembled this by myself and it took approximately an hour. The instructions would be better if they have the nuts and bolts numbered, but it was fairly easy to figure out. She is happy with the wagon, so if she is happy, I am happy. Cute and sturdy.
- I purchased this red wagon from Walmart for a Christmas present for my 2 year old grandson. On Christmas morning my grandson opened his present and he got so excited when he seen his new wagon. I took it out of the box and began asimbling it and found several key pieces were missing. My grandson was so disappointed that he couldn’t play with his new wagon. We returned the item back to Walmart only to find there were no more like that one in stock.