SnugRide (Click Connect) 30 LX is an ultra-lightweight infant car seat, making it easy for mom to carry baby from four to 30 pounds from car to stroller and everywhere in between. The seat keeps baby safe and cozy with the convenient five-point, front-adjust harness. The six-position adjustable base, with easy-to-read level indicator, helps ensure proper installation. Click Connect technology provides a secure one-step attachment to all Graco Click Connect strollers making it easy to create a custom travel system that best fits your lifestyle. It’s an excellent first car seat to help protect your precious child.
Graco SnugRide 30 LX Click Connect Infant Car Seat with Front Adjust:
- Grows with and helps protect rear-facing infants from 4-30 lbs and up to 30″, making it an excellent first car seat for baby
- 5-point, front-adjust harness
- Ultra-lightweight infant car seat is easy to transport from the car to the stroller and everywhere in between
- Click Connect system provides a 1-step secure attachment to all Graco Click Connect Strollers to create a travel system
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards and reassure safety-conscious parents
- In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the SnugRide Click Connect 30 LX has been side impact tested for occupant retention by the harness system
- New Car Assessment Program (NCAP)-peak Crash Force approximately 2X Car Seat Standard
- Extreme Car Interior Temperatures
- Available in Play, Glacier or Banner
- I both this about 2 months ago and I’m happy I did. My preemie baby fits in it perfectly love the color. It’s very light weight (bonus)
- Only the car seat I start using since 3weeks and I love it
- As a first-time mom with no previous experience with infants, I was terrified at the prospect of learning how to install and use a car seat. This one made everything so easy. It only took me fifteen minutes of reading the manual and fiddling around with it to get to a point where I could say that I’m confident with using this. Cleaning is easy enough to figure out without even having to open the manual. Loosening the harness involves just pushing one button and adjusting the height is obvious by just looking at the back of the seat. There’s a built-in level on the base that lets you know if it’s too far forward or back and a red line on the seat for when you’re not using the base. Securing the seat to a car is also really easy whether you’re using a LATCH system, a regular seat belt, or if you have to do without a base (for city-living with constant taxi usage, this is fantastic!). My only complaint is that the button that releases the seat from the base can be a little hard to push. It usually takes me two or three tries to disconnect the two, but it’s not enough to bother me much. It might be a little disruptive if you have a baby in the seat, though.
- Very simple to install this and the base in the car. I love the excellent head support. Only one piece in the seat is washable. Every thing else is stuck in the seat. Have to wipe it down with a cloth
- I bought this used for very good —this car seat matches the stroller I purchased also—so I have the base,car seat and stroller that all fits together. It has numerous ways of being used.
- We have twins coming and had an easy time installing the car seats. They look great and are easy to get out of the base as well.
- Just brought this 4/4/17 due in 9more days looking forward to using it, but I already love it n so does my husband