A two-in-one high chair design is a smart choice. The Graco SimpleSwitch Portable High Chair, in Zuba, grows with your baby from high chair to booster. The baby high chair includes three reclining positions. The transition to booster mode is easier than ever and the built-in leg storage offers you added convenience when mealtime is over. It’s both a great value and a good way to bring your little one to the family table.
Graco SimpleSwitch 2-in-1 High Chair, Zuba:
- 2-in-1 portable high chair that converts to booster when your child is ready
- 3-position reclining seat helps you find a comfortable feeding position for your little diner; this is a feature that moms love when considering high chairs
- Machine-washable seat pad makes cleaning this baby high chair easy
- 1-hand tray removal makes getting your child in and out simple
- Built in leg storage keep parts together on this foldable high chair when you transition to booster mode
- I was given this high chair as a gift and I love it. Not only is it easy to but it has grown with my daughter. We now use it as a booster seat and she loves it. As a busy mom having only one product to work with, it is important for it to be simple to use and be able to work for my toddler as well. Love this product and Graco. I will highly recommend this product to all of my friends.
- Great highchair. Easy to clean up baby mess and i very stable. Seat reclines when baby is younger so they can still be part of the dinner table. Comes in great colors as well.
- I like this product cause its extremely reliable and durable. Ive had mine for 4 1/2 years and she even used it a couple time when she was three haha. Also its been through a lot :). I’m on my second child and now she uses it to play in. It’s great cause it good for when I need to put her down and clean, her to play, eat when she’s,older. It has tears in it from my oldest but still works great. Thank you for a great product.
- I have always been a very big Graco fan, and this highchair does not disappoint! I was going to get another booster like I have for an older child, but I didn’t want to give up another chair. So this is awesome! Love the zoo land pattern, & love that it reclines! The only thing I think would improve it is to be a little more contoured on the back, to cradle the baby. He’s not quite steady yet, and has trouble staying upright. Once he’s sitting better I will have no complaints! Simple to put together too. Highly recommend!
- I bought this highchair/booster seat combo so that we wouldn’t have to buy two separate pieces of furniture for the baby. She is not yet ready for the Highchair just yet as she is only five months old but we knew we were going to need a highchair so we bought this one to save money. It was a little difficult to assemble but once I got it assembled I love it. It has three settings for the back of the seat so that it makes it easier to feed her once she grows into it. I look forward to using this chair for many years to come and I love that you can take the seat cover off and wash it and put it back on again. I would recommend this chair to anyone who has children because it is convenient and affordable. and it is two pieces of furniture in one so it saves you space and money! do yourself a favor and get this chair you’ll be glad you did.
- It’s easy to put together. The high chair is very easy to clean. it has removable legs to transform into a booster. the 4 point harness is very easy to put on your child. it is very lightweight. Only iss ue I have is the legs being a little too far out but other than that an awesome high chair.
- This highchair was easy to assemble, even with a 3 yr old helping! I love the features of 3 different reclining levels and the storage option when I’m ready to use as a booster. I would recommend this to any of my friends, just wish I had found this when I had my first child.
- I received this a a gift from my mom who swears by Graco products and she wasn’t wrong! I love the reclining option why my son was younger and the fact that it will turn into a booster later means no extra money spent when he’s older! I recommend it to any first time and seasoned mothers!
- Perfect for anyone, good buy for everyone and reasonable cost