Graco’s Pack ‘n Play Playard Reversible Napper & Changer LX offers the comfort of a cozy napper for your newborn and the convenience of a diaper changer, all-in-one. The reversible unit easily transitions from a cozy rest space for your newborn into a changer to make keeping baby clean and content a breeze. This baby play yard is designed to meet your child’s needs as they grow from a newborn to an infant to a toddler.
Graco Pack ‘n Play Playard Reversible Napper & Changer LX Bassinet, Tenley:
- Simply switch from changer to Newborn Napper at a moment’s notice, so baby’s needs are cared for quickly and easily
- Newborn Napper station creates a cozy, dedicated space for baby to rest
- Convenient changer’s wipe-clean fabrics make clean up a snap so you can continue enjoying your time with baby
- Bought this playard as a safe place for our 3 month old granddaughter to sleep when she is staying with us. It’s just the right size for her, with plenty of room for her to grow, while not being too bulky for our small room. Very easy to setup. It’s lightweight, but very sturdy. Great value for a great price.
- We bought these almost a year ago, we’ve twins and they love them. We had to buy two for practically of space for the boys instead of the twin playard. They’re used for play, nap time and stability while they try to stand. The napper/changer was perfect as I was recovering from a cesearean section and this aided so much with bending/lifting the twins. We are so in love with the Graco brand and recommend it to all new parents.
- We bought this while we were waiting on our baby. The grey and teal are a fun gender neutral option since we didn’t know the sex of our little. With an active 8 month old, we are still using the pack n’ play as a place for him to sit and be entertained while we get things done around the house. He loves it. I like the breathable mesh siding, since he likes to stick his face up against it and make funny noises!
- I love this pack and play it have been great using as a bassinet and for traveling and leaving at daycare so she has her own bed. I do wish it wasn’t as hard to break down but i understand for safety reasons.
- Once I got it together, I fell in love with this pack and play!! The main component was very easy to put together!! I did it in less the 5 minutes!! The reversible napper/changing table portion was a little more challenging. It took a little more patience. Once together, I fell on love, very easy to use and move it from napper to changing table!! Love that feature!! Great purchase!!
- I bought this pack n’ play right before my daughter was born in March 2016. My niece and husband were able to set it up in a hurry the night I went into labor and had the baby, so it was relatively easy to assemble. I love the napper/changer! My daughter slept there for the first 10 weeks next to my bed so I can have her close. She has now graduated to the lift part of the pack n’ plays flat surface area until she transitions to her crib in the next room in the next couple of weeks. My only complaint so far was the the napper/changer part was difficult to figure out how to remove. Otherwise, I am extremely pleased with this product.
- Trying to put the bar thru the napper/changer caused it to rip and when I put it on the pack n play one side was raised higher than the other side. I returnef it and bought a simple one without the napper/changer.