Stay light and ultra-mobile with the Graco LiteRider Click Connect Travel System in Signal. It includes the LiteRider Click Connect Stroller and the top-rated Graco SnugRide Click Connect Infant Car Seat for a baby from 4-22 lbs, which connects to the stroller with a secure, one-second attachment. There are plenty of convenience features to keep you and baby happy, including a parent’s and child’s tray with cupholders and a large basket. You’ll also appreciate the one-hand fold and lightweight baby stroller design (it weighs less than 17.5 lbs), and the padded, two-level reclining seat ensures a comfortable ride for baby. Signal fashion: Go right back to basics with the adorable ABCs and 123s of the brightly colored Signal pattern. Bold primary letters and numbers are complemented with soft grey in this fun gender-neutral fashion.
Graco LiteRider Click Connect Travel System, with SnugRide Click Connect 22 Infant Car Seat, Signal:
- SnugRide Click Connect 22 Infant Car Seat, rear facing from 4-22 lbs and up to 30″
- Click Connect system provides a 1-step, secure attachment of infant car seat to stroller, with an audible click
- Ultra-lightweight stroller weighs less than 17.5 lbs, so it’s easy for moms on-the-go
- Parent’s tray with cup holder and storage conveniently holds your essentials
- Child’s tray with cup holder pivots for no-fuss stroller entry
- Extra-large storage basket can hold extra supplies for your child
- Stroller folds with 1 hand, so your other hand is free for baby
- Locking front-swivel wheel for easier maneuverability
- 2-position reclining seat, for a comfortable position for your child
- Canopy shades your child and peek-a-boo window let’s you sneak a peek at your little one at any time
- Stroller holds child up to 40 lbs
- We have shopped and looked at several different travel systems, but settled on the Graco Twister series. We like how the design and colors are gender neutral (we are having a boy for anyone who thinks it’s too girly.) We liked how the car seat came with a head support. The stroller is super easy to close and open. My husband and I felt very safe with the whole getup! Are only issue is the handle on the carrier. We did like the design of other carriers with a zig-zag shape so you wrist could be in a more natural position. This does not have that, and sometimes can be uncomfortable. It is worth the price.
- We bought this travel system for our daughter before we knew we were having a girl. I picked it because I felt it was neutral enough for a boy or girl. I love travel systems because they are so versatile. For the price you can’t beat it and there is plenty of padding in the carseat unlike some of the other cheaper models out there. However, the headrest that comes with it is terrible! It doesn’t provide any support at all. I’m constantly either having to move her head or stuff a receiving blanket in one side to support her head better. Also, her head tends to lean forward when in the car. I’m not sure if that is the car seat or if it is how the seats are in my SUV that cause that. Also, the button to unfasten the harness is very hard to push in. Sometimes you have to press really hard to get it to release. I’m sure over time that will improve, tho. The stroller portion is great and has plenty of room in the basket. I can fit the diaper bag and my purse in it.
- I love this travel system!! It was so easy to put together and the stroller moves smoothly and responds to the slightest changes. I can push it with one hand and still have complete control over where it moves. The pattern and colors are so cute. I can’t wait for December when I actually get to use it!
- I just got this last week and it’s amazing! I haven’t had any problem with it at all! It’s super easy to put together, it’s extremely light and easy to use, I just absolutely love this product ! Thank you Graco so much ! 😀
- I’ve always bought graco but this by far is the best! Easy to assemble lightweight also every piece of the carseat is washable.
- I bought this before my baby was born and I have loved it! I love that I can easily move him from the car to the stroller by simply clicking him in. He slept in the car a lot so being able to move him and not wake him up was awesome! it is cute and I will be using it until he is about 3. I am absolutely happy with this product!
- We bought this travel system for our fourth child. It was easy to assemble. Compared to previous baby carriers I have used this one is extremely light and easy to carry. The stroller folds up and unfolds fast and easy. All together this has been a great choice in travel system. Easy to use and light weight are qualities I looked for when selecting a travel sytem.
- I love my stroller! It is very light weight and even can make tight turns. The canopy on the stroller and carseat allows you to completely block the sun. Even has a parent snack try lol!
- My husband and I added this Graco stroller/car seat combo to our baby registry, and my aunt so kindly bought it for us. The release button for the car seat is so unbelievably impossible for me to press, and, as a result, I always have to ask my husband to do it. Therefore, this means that I cannot take my baby ANYWHERE without my husband! At first, I thought that the reason why I was having difficulty was because I have acrylic nails, but when I mentioned the problem to my friend, who has the same car seat for her baby, she said that she couldn’t press the button either – and she does not have nails! She is always asking her husband to do it for her, as well. The button to which I’m referring is a red, oval-shaped button that releases the harness so that the baby can get out of the car seat. The button is located right on the baby’s stomach. WHY would Graco make something that is so difficult for moms to use? Now, what option do I have – spend more money, and buy a new car seat that’s easier to use? I can’t return the Graco system because it was a gift. I’m going to call Graco to complain, but I don’t know if that will get me anywhere.