Durable, versatile and beautiful, the Graco Lauren 4-in-1 Convertible Classic Crib is certified to be safe. Simple, yet elegant in style, this sturdy bed features stationary side rails for a safe sleeping environment for baby with a mattress platform that adjusts to three different heights depending on the age of your baby. This Graco crib transitions easily to a toddler bed (no guard rail needed for conversion), a daybed and a full-size headboard (bed frame not included).
Graco Lauren 4-in-1 Convertible Fixed-Side Classic Crib:
- Converts to a toddler bed, daybed and to a full-size headboard
- Bed frame not included
- Fixed-side crib ensures stability
- Solid pine wood and wood composites construction
- 3-position adjustable mattress support
- Meets all ASTM & CPSC safety standards
- JPMA certified
- Purchase the crib bedding set here
- Mattress sold separately.
- I received this crib as a gift for my baby shower. It is beautiful and you don’t need to buy and additionl guard rail to convert the crib into a toddler bed. How awesome is that! I love that it has 3 different mattress highths. I was able to but the crib as co-sleeper because of the adjustable bed. Our bed is up against two walls in the corner of the room. I converted the crib into a toddler bed adjusted the matress hight to the same level as our bed and put the crib in the corner of the bedroom with our bed flush up against the crib opening. It’s better than Arms Reach cribs because my baby girl will grow into this crib and use it for a long time. She sleeps in her crib right next to me and is safe. I breast feed which makes this set up great. I have a platform bed which is low to the ground already. My friend has a much higher bed than me and had to use two 5 inch crib matresses for it to reach her bed but she loves it too. I might use it as full size bed later all you need are the metal rails which are very economical I am not sure yet.