Graco’s Comfy Cruiser Click Connect Travel System makes it easy and convenient to get out with your little one. It includes the top-rated SnugRide Click Connect 30 Infant Car Seat, which connects to the stroller with a secure, one-second attachment. Unlike many other travel systems, it includes a unique reversible body support with two fashions that transitions from the car seat to the stroller, making both seats extra-comfy as your child grows. The lightweight stroller has convenience features like a one-hand, self-standing fold, parent’s tray with storage and two cup holders and an extra-large storage basket. Comfort for baby and convenience for you, the Comfy Cruiser Click Connect travel system is a terrific choice!
Graco Comfy Cruiser Click Connect Travel System, Miami:
- Graco SnugRide Click Connect 30 Infant Car Seat for rear-facing infants from 4-30 lbs and up to 32″
- Click Connect system provides a 1-step, secure attachment of infant car seat to stroller
- Body support transitions so it can be used in the car seat or the stroller
- Reversible body support gives you the choice between 2 stylish fashion options when you’re out an about with this stroller travel system
- 1-hand, self-standing fold opens and closes easily and leaves the other hand free for baby, which is a great feature on travel systems
- This was purchased for my new grandson due in June. My son and his wife are thrilled with it as it is very easy to use.
- Love this stroller and carseat easy for my days out with the baby easy
- We bought this travel system months before our baby arrived and we’ve used it until this week. She’s now 18 months old now, and while she could still fit into it (she’s 20 lbs) we felt it was time for an upgrade. First, the carseat: The carseat works pretty well. Our daughter didn’t have a problem with the fabric or anything. We as parents enjoyed the ease of getting the car seat in and out of the car. It clips in and out of the base easily. The only thing I wish different about the car seat was the straps. It was a challenge adjusting the strap length and tightness. That was the only downside. Secondly, the stroller: The stroller works well. It’s slightly challenging to close, but it adjusts easily and fits in our Prius. It has a pretty good storage space and continues to serve it’s purpose.
- It is the perfect gift that we received for our new baby. I will recommend this item to others.
- This was an excellent package deal for the holiday price! I have been monitoring several others and then this one came and I truly couldn’t pass it up. I know my grandson will be save and have many wonderful travels in his “new wheels”!
- This system is super easy to set up and use. It’s robust without being too heavy. My small framed wife can lift and use the stroller and car seat without an issue.
- I love this stroller, don’t get me wrong, but we ordered this one specifically since it’s the closest to the one we got 6-7 years ago for our daughter. The double wheels in the front are a must and it glides SO smoothly. The handle is nice and not too low for my husband who is over 6′ tall to push our child. I am not a fan of the lever used to open the front on the stroller.. it’s very flimsy feeling and not at all like the previous push button. The hood for the car seat is loud if you have a sleeping baby since it doesn’t glide smoothly to close. Other than these little things, the stroller and car seat are awesome. I just wish it wasn’t “updated” since it seems saving money for parts was more important than quality on the 2 items I mentioned.
- I haven’t used yet the baby is due in January. It looks nice and my granddaughter likes it. It is for my great grandson.
- Wonderful and useful gift at a reasonable price, both parents were impressed with the items and how they easily able to utilize them at any given time
- There is no strap in the front to loosen and tighten the harness straps. Makes it very hard to take the child in and out with the harness straps properly tightened.