Gorilla Carts GOR4PS. . Features: Rugged pneumatic tires make it easy to traverse various terrain. Durable frame and bin built for years of service. Front pull handle for easy pulling movement from job to job. From outdoor jobs to indoor cleanups and more, Gorilla Carts are designed for easy load up and transport. Durable construction ensures each cart is built to last for years of service life, Features Rugged pneumatic tires make it easy to traverse various terrain Durable frame and bin built for years of service Front pull handle for easy pulling movement from job to job Includes 600 lb. Capacity Poly Garden Dump Cart – GOR4PS Specifications Length: 38.7 in. Width: 20 in. Height: 19.5 in. Weight: 31.5 lbs. Base Width: Bed Material: Maintenance-Free Poly Bin Depth: Caster Bolt Pattern: Caster Size: Casters: Color: Compatible With: Deck Size: Dolly Lift (Maximum): Drawer Depth 1: Drawer Depth 2: Drawer Depth 3: Drawer Depth 4: Drawers: Frame Material: Powder-Coated Steel Load Capacity: 600 lbs. Material: Maximum Spool Diameter: Maximum Spool Width: Shelf Depth: Spindle Size: Towable: No Type: Wheel Size: 10 in. Wheel Tread: Wheel Type: Pneumatic Wheels:
- This is easy to put together, is extremely sturdy, and weather-proof. It has a load capacity of 600 lbs. Who would exceed that? With some common sense care, it should last for a lifetime. It is a great value for its money.
- I like it but was a little harder to put together that I thought.
- I wanted something easier to handle than a wheelbarrow. This definitely fills the bill. It’s easy to manage when filled and the dumping capability is a huge bonus. Lastly, assembly was very easy. I loved how they had the hardware set up for each step of assembly. The only con is the smell which takes a while to go away. I just tucked it outside out of the way so it didn’t smell garage up.
- This worked out great. Easy to assemble, held up carrying stone and with the 4 wheels it was easy to haul it around the yard. Very surprised that it worked out so well.
- I was pleasantly surprised at how sturdy this little wagon is, and how easily it went together. It took me a little over an hour to put it together but, then, I’m a crippled old great-grandmother. The body of the wagon/cart is made of some sort of very sturdy, heavy polymer that is sturdy enough to handle a lot of weight, but not so heavy that I couldn’t lift it. It is now sitting in my living room, next to the wood stove, piled high with firewood. I do believe this is one of the more useable items I’ve bought for quite some time.
- Nice sturdy piece of equipment. Only drawback is it doesn’t have a multi function handle to be able to easily attach it to a lawn tractor. But at this price I just rigged up a hook so it’s not a big deal.
- Wish we had bought sooner,,makes hauling feed easier,and yard debris.Maneuvers easily,and the ability to dump,things ,such as mulch etc,is handy.We use it,on a daily basis.