Target and tone your muscles with the Gold’s Gym XR 6.0 Utility Bench. Four different bench positions — flat, incline, decline and military — let you isolate different muscle groups. Comfortable sewn vinyl seats provide comfort and durability while lifting. And the Gold’s Gym XR 6.0 Utility Bench also includes an exercise chart designed by a certified personal trainer, so you can follow along and maximize your strength training experience.
Gold’s Gym XR 6.0 Adjustable Weight Bench:
- Adjustable Ergonomic Utility Bench:
- Ideal for a great strength workout, this bench lets you adjust the seat to target different muscle groups
- 4 Available Positions: Flat, Incline, Decline, and Military
- Sewn Vinyl Seats:
- Vinyl seats provide comfort and durability while lifting
- Exercise Chart:
- Learn new ways to target different muscles with the exercise chart designed by a certified personal trainer
- Model #: GGBE89616
- For the price, Pretty stable bench to keep at home to work out. And easy to assemble.
- Great bench, easy to put together. Very sturdy. Exactly what I’ve been wanting!
- Good bench for dumb bells. Love the adjustability and looks nice. Pretty easy to assemble…about 20 minutes. One star off because the end caps on the stability feet pop out frequently when the bench is moved. Easy to pop back in though.
- It’s the perfect size for our for our small room. Yet big enough to get the job done. All though my husband had to make a Trip to the store for oil. Assembly wasn’t all that bad. A GREAT bench for the price.
- Solid adjustable bench. Good bench for the price. We wish it had wheels, but is light enough that moving it isn’t too much of a hassle.
- Ordering and paying for this weight bench was fast and easy. The item arrived before expected. The bench its self is okay but I can tell that the seat will eventually start to come loose. And the materiel it is made of will not be repairable.
- Can’t believe I only paid $69 for this. As a former gym owner, I’ve paid $300 for a similar quality bench. You can’t go wrong with this bench…I’d highly recommend.
- I put it together in about 20 minutes by myself…easy. Works simply, feels sturdy when using it. Excellent for the price!
- Golds Gym flat bench would be ease of use and a space saver. Very durable on demo. I am submitting this review as part of a contest.
- Easy to adjust, easy to clean. I like the cushion level. I do not like how it feels when you lay it flat and lay down on it, the gap between cushions is pretty big. I am submitting this review as part of a contest.
- Seems well built and sturdy. I weigh about 185lbs and it handled me fine. Easy adjustments. Not as sturdy as those you see in gyms but enough for home use. Note: I am submitting this review as part of a contest.