Keep adult and kids’ shoes organized, centrally located and easily accessible with the help of this stylish and functional Glidden Dark Brown Modern Shoe Cabinet (Short). It is constructed of manufactured wood and features a dark brown faux wood grain paper veneer that will blend with many decors. This wood shoe cabinet will accommodate up to 12 pairs of average width adult shoes. It is equipped with a magnetic door closure for added convenience. For those with more storage needs, a taller version of the Glidden Shoe Cabinet is also available and sold separately.
Glidden Dark Brown Wood Modern Shoe Cabinet, Short:
- MDF and engineered wood frame
- Dark brown faux wood grain paper veneer
- 4 fixed-height shelves for shoe storage (not recommended for boots)
- Magnetic door closure
- This shoe cabinet is great and looks great. It was also easy to assemble. The only thing I would caution against is thay the shelves are not tall enough where heels or boots can be stored. These shelves are best suited for flats.
- It arrived at the store quickly and was very easy to assemble.
- I love this cabinet for my entry way. It holds about 12 pair of adult shoes nicely. My entry looks organized and neat. It’s perfect for me.
- The cabinet came in at least 15 unmarked pieces. The assembly was pretty difficult, if you’ve ever assembled other “Mainstays” furniture from Walmart though, it’s always the case. The finished cabinet is not sturdy, low quality and doesn’t fit together perfectly. Some of the screws were very difficult to get to fit, the holes needed to be screwed first and then you could assemble. It works, but I would recommend spending a little more for something of better quality and less hassle.
- Assembly took 2 1/2 hours of frustration. Assembly instructions were vague and the pictures were too small to be clearly understood. The screw holes for the legs were not drilled deep enough to insert the screw. The cabinet looks nice but is not made very well. I had to purchase larger shelf pegs at the hardware store because any movement of the cabinet caused the shelves to fall off the pegs.