This unique children’s loft bed is ideal when space is at a premium. The extra space below the Girls’ Loft Bed can be used for playtime or a quiet spot for hanging out.Girls’ Princess Castle Novelty Curtains included.
Girls’ Twin Loft Bed with Slide, White:
- Includes a fun slide
- Designed for use without a box spring
- Bunky board not required but recommended for softer mattresses
- Guardrails included
- Ladder can be installed in one location
- Features metal bed slats
- Bed accommodates a twin mattress
- Mattress and accessories sold separately
- Meets ASTM and CPC safety specifications
- Overall construction: metal
- Weight capacity of bed: 150 lbs
- Height from floor to bed platform: 29.5″
- Assembly required
- Instructions and hardware included
- Dimensions: 80″L x 78″W x 42″H
- Mattresses sold separately.
- I got this for my 4yr. It took 45 mins to put it together. She screamed when she finally saw it. Its the best bed ever and all my friends want one for their kids now! It was so cheap n sturdy too. I dont have a twin size mattress for it yet so i used her toddler mattress for now. Just put carboard down to protect her from falling through the bed. Love love love this bed.
- This bed was easy to put together and that’s important because I’m not great at that. Took about an hour. It is super sturdy with lots of stabilizers. There was one slide reinforcer that came with the holes drilled in the incorrect side. Called CS and got right through. The new part is on the way. That is the only reason I didn’t give it a five. But our daughter is only 35 lbs so it’s not even necessary at this point. She absolutely loves it. I especially like the height of the bed because it is right at elbow height for me so tucking her in is a breeze. It does take up her entire room though. We knew this from the reviews so we planned accordingly and downsized all the toys and other furniture.
- We have had this bed for 3 years. Lots of kids have played on it and it is still very tight and sturdy. The only problem is the top safety railing came off. Instead of 2 small welds holding it in, it should be held on by sturdy braces like the slide.
- Ordered online (took forever because it kept going out of stock) and received in about 5 days. My husband had a pretty easy time putting it together, he got confused on maybe one or two parts but was done in about an hr to an hr and a half. My 5 year old daughter climbs up and down all day and we aren’t having any problems with creaking/shaking/ etc.
- Just received this bed the other day and I must say I love it. I’m almost jealous that I got it for my daughter. It was very easy to out together only took me about an hr. All parts and instructions were included. I just love this bed so much. Bring so much joy to my life to hear my daughter laughing all day because she loves the bed and the slide so much.
- After having this for 6 months for a 6 year old to sleep on, the rail has broken off. We can’t put it back on either because the support has broken out. It came of once and I was able to reattach it, but after the second time it couldn’t be fixed. We will have to find a different rail. The princess castle broke after a month, the ties aren’t sewn on to the main piece very well, and all it took was my daughter accidentally stepping on it for it to come undone.