Ginsu Essential Series 14-Piece Cutlery Set blades are constructed from stainless steel and feature a two-dimensional serrated edge that is symmetrically cut on either side for more accurate slicing and for either right- or left-handed use. The stainless steel tang extends through the entire handle for perfect balance. The stainless steel cutlery set features all of the traditional craftsmanship that Ginsu is known for, including dual-serrated blades that offer the Always Sharp promise and perform as accurately as fine-edged professional cutlery and will coordinate with any kitchen’s style. The Ginsu Essentials Series 14-Piece Cutlery Set features fine-edged blades and a toffee-colored block for those who admire elegance.
Ginsu Essential Series 14-Piece Cutlery Set:
- Includes 8″ slicer, 8″ chefs knife, 7″ santoku knife, 5″ utility knife, 5.5″ boning knife, six 4.5″ steak knives, 3.5″ paring knife, pair of kitchen shears and storage block
- Kitchen cutlery set is constructed from stainless steel
- 2-dimensional serrated edge that is symmetrically cut on either side for more accurate slicing and for either right- or left-handed use
- Never require sharpening
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Model# 03872DS
- this is a very nice set,you cant buy better at this price.
- I’ve only been using for 2 weeks, but so far, it’s been great. The kitchen scissors have come in handy many times. I would recommend!
- I bought this knife set as a replacement for a similar set purchased years ago. These knives are extremely sharp, and have good weight. I do not plan to put them in the dishwasher, as I did on the first set. Well made knives, should last a long time.
- Very sharp set of knives. Great set for the price, came with all the knives I commonly use. Scissors feel a little flimsy in the hand but they are also very sharp and work well. I replaced a set of Chicago Cutlery knives and am pleased with how much better the Ginsu set is.
- Cut and slice with ease. NEVER needs sharpening. How much better does it get.
- They are not as sharp as I thought they would be. They are suppose to be the best. But, I bought a Paula Deen knife a few years ago and it is much sharper.