Cut meats, vegetables and fruits quickly and easily with the Ginsu Essential Series Red Cutlery Set. Each of the knives has a two-dimensional serrated edge that symmetrically cuts on either side, enhancing the performance and accuracy when slicing. This design also allows a right-handed or left-handed person to achieve the same results. This professional cutlery set never needs sharpening and features a unique, scalloped edge that prevents the tearing of food. Constructed from durable stainless steel, this product is designed to be enjoyed for years to come. The Ginsu Essential Series Red Cutlery Set includes an 8″ chef knife, 4.5″ utility knife, 3.5″ paring knife, four steak knives, kitchen shears and a storage block for containment.
Ginsu Essential Series 10-Piece Red Cutlery Set with Natural Block:
- Includes 8″ chef’s knife, 4.5″ utility knife, four 4.5″ steak knives, 3.5″ paring knife, kitchen shears and storage block
- Constructed from stainless steel
- Two-dimensional serrated edge that is symmetrically cut on either side for more accurate slicing and for either right- or left-handed use
- This professional cutlery set never requires sharpening
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Model# 05160DS
- Ginsu 10-piece cutlery set with natural block includes a unique, scalloped edge that prevents tearing of food
Fabric Care Instructions: Follow instructions provided on the tag or packaging.
- Very satisfied customer, get them you won’t be dissatisfied.
- I purchased these knifes because of the red handle. Once I used them I was happier! The cut really well!
- Each individual knives came packaged and the block was next to it. The color looks amazing and long lasting. I am so excited to place these beautiful knives in my kitchen.
- So, it’s a good set. But, and this is a big but, the knives are all serrated edges and that isn’t something I realized would bother me until I tried cooking with the set.
- I love this Ginsu knife set. I just turned 62 & I have had the same Ginsu knife for well over 30 yrs. I purchased this set for my daughter in law. Her knives are all horrible. Now she will never have to work with dull knife blades.
- These knives handle nearly all of my small kitchen needs. They take up little space on the counter and display well. They are super sharp and cut through everything. I did not think I’d need the scissors, but ended up using it on the first day I put them out. I’m pleased with this purchase.
- I wasn’t familiar with this brand, but research everything before I buy it. This brand seems to be popular, but I’m guessing these are more the generic version. Some of the slots on the wood block are too big for the knives. Not that it’s a big deal, but just shows how generic it is. As for the knives cutting, no complaints, BUT I haven’t used them much. (I hate when people review things right when they get it, because of course the item will probably be fine and dandy. The real review comes after a few months of use. As for me, though, it’s been a couple months. Not sure how much I’ll have use for them within the next couple of months…)