Gillette Fusion5 mens razor blade refills come complete with 5 precision blades spaced closer together for incredible comfort (vs. Mach3). The Precision Trimmer on the back is great for hard-to-reach areas such as under the nose and sideburns. One razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves. Fusion5 blade refills fit all Fusion5 & Fusion5 Power handles. Formerly known as Fusion. Gillette Fusion Manual Men’s Refill Cartridges:
- Advanced 5-Blade Shaving Technology with blades spaced closer together to help reduce pressure–for a close, comfortable shave
- Flexible Comfort Guard features 15 Microfins that follow the contours of your face for a comfortably close shave
- Indicator Lubrication Strip fades to white when you may no longer be getting an optimal shave from your razor blade
- Precision Trimmer for those tricky spots like sideburns, under the nose, and around facial hair styling
- Just one 12-count blade refill can give you a full year of shaves (based on average days of use per refill)
- I think most men think of shaving as a chore. I know I certainly did. That was until I started using these razors. They make shaving a pleasure! It’s not like I look forward to shaving, it’s just that it goes so much faster and the precision is perfect. Closest shave I’ve ever had, and that included getting a professional shave with a straight razor. They may seem expensive, but I get about 9-10 shaves out of each cartridge, and I have a heavy beard. Not one nick, or burn from these and I’ve been using them for over a year now. Treat yourself (or the man in your life) to these!
- These were a Christmas gift along with a razor. Recipient was very pleased.
- This is truly the best razor I’ve ever used. And I notice that if I dry it off afterwards, it keeps it from getting rusty an d lasts twice as long. Verifying the quality of the blade.
- Have used these cartridges. Buy multi-packs on Walmart.com because the price is right and can avoid shipping costs with in-store pick-up.
- My husband has to shave his face everyday for the military and these are the only blades he has found that don’t irritate his skin.
- These blades last a long time. They give a very smooth shave. I have had one of these blades to last 6 months, of course I didn’t shave every day, 2 or three times a week.
- I’ve used Fusion Blades and love them! They last longer than others I’ve used in the past and I love the lubricated strip! I have not cut my legs once since using these!
- The blue strip started balling up and leaving weird residue and after 3 strokes the full strip came off in 2 pieces, now I feel like I need to wash my leg again. I just used water