The large surface area on this George Foreman 5-Serving Removable Plate Grill lets you cook up to five servings at once for quick and easy family meals in under 20 minutes. Two dishwasher-safe removable grill plates are included with this black George Foreman Removable Grillfor easy cleanup every time you cook. This George Foreman Plate Grill features a floating hinge that gives you the ability to adjust height to accommodate a wide range of foods. This black George Foreman Removable Grill features a nonstick cooking surface and has a sloped design to help drain fat for healthier cooking. This George Foreman 5-Serving Removable Plate Grill comes with a 3-year warranty and measures 4.92″L x 10.94″W x 16.06″H.
California Residents — Proposition 65 warning:
We are providing the following California Proposition 65 warning for products linked to this page:
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. About California Proposition 65:
California’s Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm if those products expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels. We care about our customers’ safety and hope that this information helps with your buying decisions.
George Foreman 5-Serving Variable Temperature Removable Plate Grill, Black:
- Accommodates up to 5 servings
- Nonstick cooking surface
- Includes 2 grilling plates
- Dishwasher safe
- Sloped design helps drain fat for healthier cooking
- 3-year warranty
- Dimensions: 4.92″L x 10.94″W x 16.06″H
- Model# GRP0004B
- This is the second grill of the same model. Had the first one eight years before it would no longer heat. Love that the grill plates are removable and dishwasher safe. Ordered the same model so I would have a second set of grill plates–one set on the new one and one set from the grill that would no longer heat.
- I didn’t do my homework on the various models. (Ex-Wife took the larger one with the timer that I was used to.) That aside, most of us have timers or cell phones with a countdown timer like I use. A bit cramped for a big family but exceeds my needs. Little prep and easy cleanup. YouTube has helped me to adapt and I haven’t fired up my electricity-munching oven since it arrived! THAT has a value.
- How can I order replacement parts for our 6 serving grill. I dropped the bottom plate and broke the handle off. Now I ERR alerts too often.
- Have always loved my wee original foreman, but cleaning and storing were issues due to the weight. Remonable plates solve both issues, plus the extra size makes it perfect. Yay george.
- I have had the smaller grill before and the plates did not come off for cleaning what a pain this one is so much easier to clean the grill area seams to be a little narrow to me but thats not a big factor, I would recommend getting the cleaning sponge for this grill.
- I never thought this would be so easy. I love this grill. Cooks everything so well and in such a short time. The plus is all the grease is taken out of the meats but the meat remains tender and delicious. I highly recommend this grill.
- I am enjoying cooking on this grill my meats are more healthy,I can see the fat drippings in the drip pan ,which I know is better for my health.
- Was not happy with this unit it showed it cooking 5 burgers so thought great I have family of 5 this was gonna be awesome. Not to mention that the pieces came off for easy cleaning. To my dismay in opening the box. It only has space for tiny burgers. Not actual burger size burgers. It’s awesome for sliders. Had to go to a 9 piece grill to get at least 5.