Update your wardrobe with the stylish and comfortable Genuine Dickies Flat Front Flex Pant. Designed in a cotton-polyester blend fabric, it resists wrinkles and abrasions. Better yet, these Dickies men’s pants can be worn straight out of the wash. Carry all your belongings, from your wallet to your keys in the multi-use pockets. It has a minimalistic look with single button closure with zipper flies. This wrinkle-free men’s pants design includes belt loops for your convenience. These Genuine Dickies Flat Front Flex Pant With Stain Release, are Moisture Wicking And Wrinkle Resistant.
Genuine Dickies Flat Front Flex Pant
- 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- Sits slightly below waist
- Slanted multi-use cell phone pocket
- Resists wrinkles
- Stain release
- Moisture wicking
- These are very nice looking and fitting pants that my grandson aged 18 wears to work. He loves them and they are dressy enough and rugged enough to be worn 2 or 3 times a week after being washed of course. They hold up. They are nice looking. They are dressy, yet rugged.
- Hubby’s happy, so wifey’s happy. Lol:)
- Size fit to a t. Comfortable, durable Much dressier than jeans. You cant go wrong with Dickies clothe. Always worth their cost.
- My purchase arrived promptly. I got what I ordered, which worked out great for my grandson,.
- My husband loves to work in Dickie’s pants although he has retired. He wears them every day, so I thank you for helping me to purchase this item just by selling his size online. Once again thank you! We love Dickie’s Pants. Betty Clark
- They fit his tiny waist better then most pants. Plus they come in 34 long! Nice pants…
- I ordered “two pair” of these pants of the “same size”. One fit and the other did not and I need to return one. These pants are also stiff in comparison to the slim fit Straight leg Dickies, and less comfortable. Too bad I had to pay extra shipping in lieu of free pick up in store because it is a gamble not knowing if they will fit due to the lack of quality control in the manufacturing cutting process.