Enjoy classic style and comfort with these Genuine Dickies Men’s Pleated Comfort-Waist Work Pants. They have hidden expandable tabs in the waistband, so they won’t pinch or bind whether you’re having an active day or just enjoying a big lunch. It’s an updated style of the tried-and-true design, adding pleats and a handy cell phone pocket. These pants are made from a durable heavy twill fabric to ensure that they can stand up to the most rigorous conditions. They also include a stain-release finish to promote long-lasting use and are machine washable for convenient maintenance. As an additional bonus, these permanent crease pants never have to be ironed.
Genuine Dickies Men’s Pleated Comfort-Waist Work Pants:
- 65% polyester/ 35% cotton
- Men’s pleated work pants
- Permanent crease, never needs ironing
- Single-button closure with zipper fly
- Two front pockets, two back pockets, one cell phone pocket on the leg
- Logo above the back pocket
- Waist features hidden expandable tabs for comfort
- Durable heavy twill fabric
- Belt loops pants with stain-release finish
- Machine wash cold
- Sizes: 32×30, 32×32, 34×30, 34×32, 34×34 and 36×30
- Colors: black, khaki and navy
- good pants – please stock in your stores
- good quality, expandable waistband for when you need a little flexibility
- Awesome. A bit stiff at first. I have purchased several.pair over the last few years and I always wash them at least 4 to 5 times before I feel comfortable in them. They are lightweight but very durable. Definately would recommend to anyone who needs a little more in the waist but not enough to go a size up. Wish thwy vame in grey though.
- If you have a wallet in your back pocket… these pants won’t wear out for a long time. Not sure what people put in the weird pocket on the thigh but it lays flat and can’t be seen or felt.
- Comfort waist allows room for long johns in cold weather. Sturdy and durable. If you have to wear pants to work, these are perfect!
- So comfortable!! Wear them everyday for work. Work outside all day in the forestry dept and the pants hold up for a long time!!
- I purchased two pairs of these pants for my husband. 38×32. Both pairs broke on my husband. One pair broke the first week. The second pair broke about 2 months later. Very disappointed. Don’t waste your money. YES, they are comfortable, NO they don’t last at all. Dickie’s- please reinforce your stretch sides better.