Keep your feet protected no matter what the task with the Genuine Dickies Men’s JobRated Pace Waterproof Heavy-Duty Work Boots. They are made from full-grain waterproof leather with a Dri-Tec waterproof membrane construction to keep feet dry no matter the elements. Water, mud and other liquids will stay off your feet throughout practically any job. The lightweight work boot also has the Smart-step dual density removable comfort insole that provides all-day comfort so there will be no more achy feet. The comfortable work boot has an odor-shield lining and is oil and slip resistant. To clean your shoe, simply throw it in the wash for easy care. The Dickies work boot is a top choice for construction workers, mechanics and landscapers and provides protection and comfort for your feet throughout almost any activity.
Genuine Dickies Men’s JobRated Pace Waterproof Work Boot:
- Full-grain waterproof leather upper
- Smart-step dual density removable comfort insole
- Dri-Tec waterproof membrane construction
- Odor-Shield lining technology
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole with lightweight eva midsole
- Lightweight work boot is machine washable on cold
- My old Timberland boots slung a rod on me in Sallisaw, OK in December 2015. I hobbled into the local Walmart off of I-40 at around 2 a.m. with the sole of my boot flapping in the breeze and saw this boot on the shelf and tried on a pair. I’ve worn them every day since, and I’m ordering another pair today May 12, 2017. I’m 6′-3″ 300lbs with a bad instep, but they fit well and have always been comfortable, and have held up very well to my weight and instep. Good boots for price!
- I’ve worn them pretty much everyday for a year…They are super comfortable, they run pretty wide and break in & stretch out perfectly. They are very waterproof and stay that way! They are stylish and have sneaker like comfort…but they function like boots! The price is also second to none, I’m definitely picking up another pair and maybe even a third! AWESOME JOB DICKIES!!
- I absolutely love the performance of these boots. They’re great in the snow and ice. I would highly recommend these boots to anyone, who works outside a lot during the day.
- In the past I have spent 40 for boots and only get few months out of them. This is my 3rd pair of these Dickies boots. As a plumber they hold up well if in water, tread for grip on roofs and comfortable without any added sole inserts. I usually get almost a full year from them. Very hard to find size 12 in stock in stores none steel toe. Online was the way to go. We’ll worth the cheap shipping fee to get in 2 days for the cost of fuel going to every store looking for them. 5 star. 100%; satisfaction.
- The Dickies water proof work boot,is a very good shoe,for the money.Its as good or better than others costing more.Very comfortable to wear,agressive tread design,for snow or ice on sidewalks,etc.I would recommend them to anyone.
- I work full time as a delivery driver, and have been wearing these for about a month now. They are very comfortable, have good ankle support, and resist slipping well. I wouldn’t expect these to hold up well on a heavy construction site for long, but for light duty outdoor work and play, they seem really good for the price. I also think they look great.
- They good in water and mud
- I purchased these after going to a couple of different stores for waterproof work boots for my job in landscaping/irrigation. I found these boots are NOT waterproof. It rained twice the first week I wore these boots at work and both days my feet/socks were soaked. The first day, they lasted a couple hours but after working in the rain, walking thru puddles and getting sprayed on from lawn sprinklers, the waterproofing failed and I worked in wet boots/socks the rest of the day. The second day of working in the rain, they were dry for about half an hour. Otherwise, the boots fit well and they did not slip at all on wet ground. They are pretty good work boots for the price but don’t buy them if you need waterproof boots. Needless to say, I returned them.