Protect your feet while laboring hard by wearing the Genfoot Industrial Men’s Steel Toe Knee Boots. These are designed to be abrasion resistant, slip resistant and meet and exceed ANSI /CSA steel safety specifications. Now you can rest assured that you will be well protected during your long work hours. The men’s steel toe boot has a contoured insole designed to make it comfortable for you to wear for long periods of time. It also features a 14″ outside shaft height that provides protection up to your shin. The slip resistant boot features a traction sole pattern that will keep you secure while walking and working. It is made with new TPE 2.0 material that you can easily wipe clean.
Men’s Steel Toe Knee Boot:
- New TPE 2.0 synthetic rubber material
- Non-crack (over one million flexes)
- Men’s steel toe boot is abrasion resistant
- Slip resistant
- Meets or exceeds ANSI /CSA steel safety specifications
- Contoured insole
- 14″ outside shaft height
- Traction sole pattern
- Wipe clean
- Available in 7, 8, 10, 11, 12 and 13
- Available in black
- I bought these for my grandson to use in the horse pasture. They look and work great.
- These are a little shorter than my last pair, but they work well for me on my small farm. They are best for me when it rains and there is a lot of mud on the ground. They seem to be sturdy enough. now for the test of time. My last pair lasted about two years. Not bad for extreme weather for only $24.
- These boots have good quality materials, but they are not practical. The hole for the foot is much too narrow, they need a zipper or stretchable instep.
- Great boots for the price! Would recommend them to anyone!
- These worked great for the price. Wear in as well as possible within a few uses and seem very durable. Watertight to the top. Comfortable on hard uneven surfaces.
- I got these to replace my 1st pair and use them daily for horse stall cleaning. They are easy to put on and take off. They are also tall enough so nothing gets inside (as well as snake protection), and offer steel toe protection in case I get stepped on. Haven’t needed either yet but it’s good to have. I will get them again when these wear out.
- Bought these to wear when launching boats. They have very poor traction on wet aluminum or fiber glass decks, truck beds or tail gates, making them dangerous. They are heading to good-will…