GE Refrigerator Replacement Filter:
- GE filter
- NSF-certified to remove metals such as lead and mercury
- Industry-exclusive advanced filtration
- Certified genuine GE filter
- Replace every 6 months
- Easy, tool-free replacement
- Installs in the door on GE French-door bottom-freezer refrigerators
- 30-day limited warranty
California Proposition 65 Warning: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm
Instructions: Change every 300 gallons (1135.6 liters) or 6 months.
- Love it, l bought it a couple of months ago and it is great. Easy to install and use
- Very easy to install and my water flows so easily now. Don’t know why I didn’t order this sooner.
- I’ve been buying this filter for over 10 years now and our wTer and ice is delicious. I know it works because when I taste water out of the tap it tastes like chlorine! Yuck!
- This is exactly the water filter I need fit to in the refrigerator that I bought, great job GE.
- It is the only one that fits. I count on its promise to perform. Does it? I would have to have the watervtested to verify that. Blind faith.
- I bought this a little while ago after not having a filter in my refrigerator unbeknownst to me. I was very surprised with the quality of water and I’m very happy with this filter. I don’t have to buy bottled water anymore and I’m very happy
- Bought GE branded water filter and others. GE just simple work and taste better!
- I’ve bought GE filters before and will buy them again. You can trust GE filters to filter like a good filter should.
- After struggling to get other brand to fit properly I bought GE’s filter and had no problem installing. The water tastes better, ice is better and I feel better that the water is clean.
- I purchased the new filter a month ago and I am very satisfied with its performance. The instructions we helpful and it was easy to install into my refrigerator.
- These filters work very well, especially where we live and the water is not as pure as I would prefer before it even comes into our home, but the Filter addresses our Community Water Purification problems.
- This filter works great! Our water from the tap has so many flavors we can’t begin to identify…scary! This filter makes me want to drink lots of pure and fresh tasting water! I won’t drink from the tap again! What a difference!
- I cannot get water out after installing my new filter. It takes over a minute to fill as eight ounce glass of water.