The GE MSWF Refrigerator Water Filter is a smart choice for GE and GE Profile side-by-side refrigerators manufactured in 2007 and later. This GE MSWF Refrigerator Filter features contaminant reduction and a six-month filter life, making for easy use. This GE MSWF Water Filter also has a 300 gallon capacity and is NSF certified. This filter also features an automatic shut off for easy installation and has a slim design, which allows for easy removal when it comes time to change the filter.
GE MSWF Refrigerator Water Filter:
- Used in GE and GE Profile side by side refrigerators manufactured in 2007 and later
- Contaminant reduction
- 6 month filter life
- 300 Gallon capacity
- NSF Certified
- I have used this genuine GE part for 3 years. Each filter does the job well.
- The filter is good, just too expensive . The refrigerator section has constant moisture inside.
- Good product for a good price. Ease in ordering the product.
- Filter is in and working fine. Just wish that Walmart would have a healthy stock on the shelf so I wouldn’t have to order. Must be a valuable item because it used to be on the shelf all the time, now I cannot find it in 4 different stares.
- This is the filter for our refrigerator water system. Installing went smoothly and the system is working well.
- The device that shuts the water going into the filter didn’t work and created a minor flood on two occasions. Each time the ‘automatic’ shut off was replaced.
- We have had 3 and they work great. We have never had a problem. It is eady to install.
- There are a lot of replacement “discount” filters that are cheaper than these GE originals – don’t be tempted to save a few dollars with another brand that promises to be interchangeable. I did just that – and the cheaper filter did not have a proper seal and broke the cartridge lock to the water line inside the fridge. $$$ to replace the entire part and have it installed. The GE filter is the perfect fit and relatively easy to install. Great tasting water and no repairman involved!
- It’s the real deal. Don’t bother trying one of those generic water filters you can buy for much less. Those filters do not work. While the GE filters are rather expensive, Walmart was selling them for slightly less than I could find anywhere else.
- Now hat I replaced the filter, the water no longer comes out of the water spout of the refrigerator!!!! WHY???????? Is the NEW filter faulty?