For those who own GE branded refrigerators, the GE GSWF Water Filter is the ideal component to replace your inline water filter. These GE Water Filters last for six months and are rated with a service capacity of 750 gallons. The GE GSWF Water Filter is used in all GE branded refigerators, whether they are top-mount, bottom-mount or French door models. The benefits provided by the GE GSWF Water Filter include the reduction of water’s mercurity and lead content, as well as the removal of other elements. The slim design of the GE GSWF Water Filter allows an old filter to be easily taken out and a new one easily installed. The water-filtering properties of the GE GSWF Water Filter are so considerable that the filters have been approved by the National Sanitation Foundation.
GE GSWF In-Line Water Filter:
- Used in all GE branded top-mount, bottom-mount and French door refrigerators
- Contaminant reduction
- 6 month filter life
- Rated service capacity of 750 gallons
- NSF approved
- Slim design allows for easy installation and removal
- I get the best water and ice cubes with this filter and it really lasts!!!
- I have owned this refrigerator for 12 years and have used the GSWF filter all the time without any worry about leaking or ant other problem..
- Very good filter. Hard to find in store, we are now ordering them.
- Great product that is easy to use as a replacement filter, easy to order, easy to install!
- Our tap water tastes not good, but the filtered watered from fridge with GE filter is quite good thanks
- Great filter Easy to change Makes the ice much better!
- Picked it up at the store, just wished that they carried it on the shelves as they use to. Ordering meant waiting till it came in, about a week from date of order.
- This is an easy filter to install and the web site is easy to order from. This particular filter seems to have an unpleasant taste. Hard to describe the taste and smell but wonder if I should replace the filter. However the price is not insignificant to just buy another.
- This is the filter to my new GE monitor. The refrigerator is terrific and the filter was easy to replace.
- Have hired an appliance repair company and ruled out other possibilities and the truth is this water filter is making the water taste like mucus and making my stomach ache. Not sure what the problem is with these newer filters. The ones before (from GE) did not do this and I change it every 6 months…