Frigidaire 20.5 Cu. Ft. Upright Freezer: The extra-large capacity of this upright freezer makes it a great option for storing large cuts of meat, food for your next party, or bulk items for the whole family. Use the Soft Freeze zone to chill beverages, fruits and vegetables, or thaw items as needed. This appliance is ENERGY STAR certified for optimal energy efficiency.
20.5 cu. ft. capacity for families of 4 or more
Provides ample space for hunters, anglers or bulk shoppers to store a wide range of items.
Adjustable SpaceWise organization system
Includes heavy-duty, color-coordinated plastic baskets, shelf and dividers for arranging items by category or date.
An audible alarm will alert you to high temperatures or if the door is ajar.
Freezer lock with pop-out key
Key automatically ejects after you lock the freezer, so it won’t be forgotten.
Temperature control dial
Select the right temperature for your frozen food with 7 settings. “1” is the warmest and “7” is the coldest.
Soft Freeze zone
Use this area to thaw meat or fish, soft-freeze ice cream, chill fruit and vegetables, or cool beverages.
Keep food frozen even in a power outage
Thick, ArcticLock walls maintain the interior temperature of the freezer for more than 2 days without an energy source.*
Frost will not form on your food or the freezer’s interior, so you won’t have to spend time removing items in order to defrost.
Bright interior lighting and an exterior indicator
A green light lets you know that the power is on and your freezer is working properly.
Free delivery on appliance orders $399 and up
Installation of this freezer is included with delivery.
- Purchased FFFH21F6QW Frigidare Freezer July 2016 to replace Sears Kenmore Elite
model no 253 28092801. This freezer holds more and is great for my needs as I freeze everything. Has been working perfectly. I saved the baskets and door bins from my old Kenmore Elite Sears model above which fit perfectly. I prefer to use two wire baskets from sears model as for me they are easier to clean. Now I have 3 baskets (one from old freezer– one for veggies, one for meat and overflow, one for fowl and fish) but don’t know how to secure the 3rd basket as it has no stops to keep it from coming all the way out. Plenty of room left for my cooked food Mason jars and containers and box/packages from stores. If interested, I have more door bins than I can use and also have two extra large and small baskets, and extra pizza shelf.
- Great Freezer that has loads of space. Temperature controls and display on the outside of the door are especially nice feature, as you can tell at a glance if everything is working OK. Good value and excellent scheduling of delivery.
- The freezer is so quiet and keeps constant temperature. Lighting in it is even and so no dark areas.
- We purchased this upright freezer to replace a 20+ year-old Kenmore chest freezer. While it may not hold as much as the old chest freezer, what it does hold is much more accessible and viewable. I could never see or reach what was in the bottom of the old freezer, so a lot of food eventually got wasted and thrown out. I like the digital temperature display on the outside of the appliance and the ability to better organize its contents. Interestingly, the freezer came without a couple screws necessary to attach the handle, but Frigidaire sent me what I needed in short order.
- Works great. Lots of room. Would be even better if it came with more door bins. Had problems with getting product deluvered
- We purchased this freezer to replace a chest freezer so that we could find stuff easier. The freezer is very nice and delivery was professional. You can adjust the shelves for the most part, but they don’t seem to provide enough shelves for inside the door so you lose a little bit of space there. Also there is a “soft” freeze area for ice cream and such, but you cannot fit for example the taller containers like dreyers standing up. Other that that it will serve our purpose well.
- With only a few weeks usage, my wattmeter says it will consume 450KWH/year or slightly less which appears good for an upright. I put the wattmeter on it after it seemed it was running a large percentage of the time. Good sealing on the door. Can be hard to brake vacuum and get it open. The baskets under the shelves are nice, Decent shelf spacing allows densely packing goods.
It seems odd there are no exterior cooling coils. Just the sides of the unit get warm to the touch. No way to level the rear footings. I must be old fashioned, but I’d have been as happy with wire mesh shelves. Worry the glass is going to break if hit too hard. Wish an additional door shelf was included.
- Bought this 7 months ago as a replacement for an old freezer that still worked but was too small now. Wishing now that I had gone with the same manufacturer (kenmore) of my old freezer but went with frigidaire since they are suposed to be good products. Well 7 months later and my very expensive freezer has stopped freezing; lights work, outside controls light up, but doesn’t freeze anymore even after unplugging and plugging back in, turning temperature down, still nothing. Called for service and was told the earliest they can come is 4 days from now; so now it’s 4 days of melting/thawing food going to waste and stinking up the freezer.