Frigidaire 20.2 Cu. Ft. Upright Freezer: Keep your food frost-free and organized on built-in wire shelves that make it easy to spot what you’re looking for. Plus, you can lock the freezer for peace of mind.
20.2 cu. ft. capacity for families of 4 or more
Provides enough space for hunters, anglers or bulk shoppers to store a wide range of items.
4 shelves for organizing food items
Makes it easy to reach items so you can see what you have on hand.
Freezer lock with pop-out key
Key automatically ejects after you lock the freezer, so it won’t be forgotten.
Adjustable temperature control
Select the temperature you need.
Frost will not form on your food or the freezer’s interior, so you won’t have to spend time removing items in order to defrost.
Check power status at a glance
A power-on indicator light glows green when properly operating.
Free delivery on appliance orders $399 and up
Installation of this freezer is included with delivery.
- I purchased this freezer in addition to the one we have but smaller size and also a Frigidare. So far everything is working ss is i am happy with it. One downside is the wire racks are flimsy and wobbly once the shelf is filled. My older and smaller one’s shelves are very sturdy. The key is made of plastic vs. metal. I have purchased several major appliances from Bestbuy and just want to make a note that those delivery guys were terrible. They just dropped off and took off. Because of that i won’t buy anything from Bestbuy after this disappointing experience.
I purchased this freezer on clearance and applied a 10% off coupon and $10 certificate. Even if I had paid full price, I would be very happy with this freezer.Some have complained about the noise. I have never heard anything out of this beast. Others have complained that the door is tough to open. Just apply long, even pressure, and it will open. If you try and jerk it open, you’ll move the freezer. The more full it is, the easier it gets to open before there is less air to create a vacuum.Don’t hesitate. Buy now!
- Larger than I thought. Nice shelving, very sturdy compared to others I reviewed. Nice finish to the outside.
- I have a lot of freezer for the price. Space and quality are excellent!
- great upright freezer easy to manage. easy to keep organized. frost free an added plus
- I am very happy with this freezer, Nice and bright inside and set up nice. It’s an energy star so I can claim it on my taxes, and the price was right. At about $30 a year and electricity, you can’t go wrong, but you will need a garage or basement to put it in because it is huge.
- I purchased this freezer as a replacement for a chest freezer. Had to throw away a lot of food that was freezer burned. With this upright, you can see all of the food. Should be a great savings for that alone. Good capacity and maintains good temperature throughout. Great buy so far.
- We have had the freezer for a week…I will admit it stays cold but it makes the loudest noises!! We have called BB and they are suppose to be replacing it…if the next one is better I will edit my post. Otherwise I am not happy with how loud this unit is. I can hear it through the walls!!