Frigidaire 16.6 Cu. Ft. Upright Freezer: You’ll never waste time and energy defrosting your freezer with this frost-free appliance. This freezer features ArticLock walls that can keep food frozen for more than 2 days after a power outage. LED interior lighting and an adjustable organization system help you grab items quickly.
16.6 cu. ft. capacity for families of 4 or more
Provides enough space for hunters, anglers or bulk shoppers to store a wide range of items.
Adjustable SpaceWise organization system
Includes heavy-duty, color-coordinated plastic baskets and dividers for arranging items by category or date.
Freezer lock with pop-out key
Key automatically ejects after you lock the freezer, so it won’t be forgotten.
Temperature control dial
Select the right temperature for your frozen food with 7 settings. “1” is the warmest and “7” is the coldest.
Keep food frozen even in a power outage
Thick, ArcticLock walls maintain the interior temperature of the freezer for more than 2 days without an energy source.*
Frost will not form on your food or the freezer’s interior, so you won’t have to spend time removing items in order to defrost.
LED lighting illuminates every shelf
Bright interior lighting allows you to choose from all your food options with ease.
Exterior indicator light
A green light lets you know that the power is on and your freezer is working properly.
Free delivery on appliance orders $399 and up
Installation of this freezer is included with delivery.
Need more information?
*Average cabinet temperature as tested per AHAM standard HRF-1-2007 Section 7.9 at 70°F with the door remaining closed.
- My old freezer died and the one feature I really liked about it was the basket at the bottom. I looked at numerous freezers and this one had not only a basket at the bottom, but a smaller basket in the middle. Love it! Great seal, and interior light.
- I love the adjustable door racks but they should offer at least one more door rack because of wasted space if you do not have anything tall for door.
It does not bother me because my freezer is in a storage area but it is a little noisy. More so than my previous 20 yo GE freezer.
Love the baskets between shelves makes it so much easier to organize.
- I wanted a frost free freezer to accommodate all of the things that I never have room for in my refrigerator freezer. I am very happy with the size, the shelving and sliding tray, and how easy it is to find everything. The delivery was free and the freezer arrived in perfect condition.
- This freezer has plenty of room in it for what I needed. It is quiet and does not need to run constantly.
- Love this freezer for all the space it has and the fact that it can stay cold for up to 48 hours with no power.
- I wanted upright freezer for some time now. Finally pulled the trigger and decided to buy one. There is a huge selection of freezers so it was not that easy to choose. What really spoke to me was the shelves organizing system. I love the drawers and how everything fits. Honestly, it is a big freezer but the key is to organization: you need shelves, drawers and bins to use it to its full potential. I hope that we will see that more in the future products.
- Replaced an old freezer and really love some of the new options! Baskets increase storage and door has adjustable shelves. Nice features
- It does have a good suction on the door and doesn’t just open with a touch. You have to want to open it for it to open. That’s a good thing for my family. No accidental openings. I would suggest looking at this freezer in person before purchasing it. It works fine, but it’s not as heavy duty and sturdy as what I previously had.
- The freezer motor runs continuously. I thought buying a floor model to save some money was a good idea. I did purchase the extended warranty, Unfortunately I will need to use it within the first few months. For being a frost free freezer there is frost in the inside.