Pre-assembled and easy to mount, the Foremost Worthington Bathroom Wall Cabinet is an instant solution for more storage space. This low-profile wall cabinet extends only five and a half inches into the room. Handsome, clean lines create a transitional appeal that will be welcome in a bathroom of any description. Behind the pair of soft-closing doors, you’ll find two adjustable and one fixed shelf.
- Since I was putting this in my apartment and it would need to be left if I should move, I did not want to put much cost into it. For the price I paid I was very surprised at the quality of the carpentry and how solid it is. Also, the service from ‘hayneedle’ is excellent!!
- The cabinet is attractive and seemingly well made. The right size for my half bathroom. Installation was a little difficult. The plastic anchors supplied destroyed my plaster board making a big messy hole. We got some of our own that we hammered in and that worked much better. All in all, I would definitely recommend this product.
- Perfect for my use. Hard to fine a medicine cabinet without a mirror. Good price, great delivery as expected.
- Nice cabinet. Will work in the space we have and what we need it for. Will mention that it wasn’t the best quality and that I had to glue the cabinet corners together as they weren’t fastened very well. I’m sure it all goes back to that you get what you pay for.
- The color is darker than pictured and the top and bottom boards are square cut not beveled as shown. I returned it because of the color discrepancy.
- I called to ask for a pickup because the item received was not as pictured on the website. I was told it would take 24 – 48 hours to send me a RMA number, and that the shipping department would want me to send them a picture to confirm my assertion. I don”t know about you, but I am used to doing business this way. See the attached pics. The molding on the cabinet is just a piece of rectangle wood attached to the top and bottom. It is not beveled as per the website.