This contemporary computer chair will highlight a dull or attractive work space with its quilted, tufted upholstery. The versatility of this chair can be used in several settings from the office to the receptionist’s desk. A mid-back office chair offers support to the mid-to-upper back region. This chair is ideal for anyone who does a great deal of typing throughout the day and needs good back support. The waterfall front seat edge removes pressure from the lower legs and improves circulation. Chair easily swivels 360 degrees to get the maximum use of your workspace without strain. The pneumatic adjustment lever will allow you to easily adjust the seat to your desired height.
Flash Furniture Mid-Back Quilted Vinyl Swivel Task Chair, Multiple Colors:
- Highlights a dull or attractive work space with its quilted, tufted upholstery
- Can be used in several settings from the office to the receptionist’s desk
- Mid-back office chair offers support to the mid-to-upper back region
- Ideal for anyone who does a great deal of typing throughout the day and needs good back support
- Waterfall front seat edge removes pressure from the lower legs and improves circulation
- Chair easily swivels 360 degrees
- Pneumatic adjustment lever adjusts the seat to your desired height
- Model# GO-1691-1-ORG-GG
- 2 years parts only warranty
- Dimensions: 24″L x 23″W x 38.75″H
- comfortable and the height I wanted
- I like the color and I needed an armless chair for my sewing room. I had ordered from another website but they couldn’t deliver for 3 weeks. Walmart delivered in a few days. It was also easy to assemble.
- This chair is so comfortable, and works well for my old fashioned desk that is tall. I needed a chair without arms that could fit under the desk so I can reach my keyboard better. And the price was a good one too! I would include a photo, but you don’t need to see my large cluttered desk! Just know that it works!
- I love this chair! I bought 3 of them for my sewing room–one for my sewing machine; one for my serger; and one for my computer which is in the same room. They are extremely comfortable, and rise high enough to be perfect in all 3 locations. My sewing machine and serger are both on a regular desk (not a sewing table which is lower than a desk), but the added chair height puts me at the right place to comfortably sew. The vinyl does get hot on my legs if I’m wearing shorts, but it’s nothing I can’t live with. The chairs were simple to put together. You do have to pay attention to the illustration details in the instructions, but the seat and other parts are labeled “front,” so if you pay attention, it’s simply to get it right. The screws all lined up perfectly into the holes they went into. It probably took more time to unpack the cardboard box and shipping materials than it did to put each chair together! Great product.
- I really like this chair. very comfortable and not too difficult to put together. I found attaching the chair back to the seat a bit challenging but all’s well that ends well.
- Nice chair, came packaged well, no missing parts, or punctures like others were talking about. However, Walmart sent me the wrong color and to avoid any more mistakes I ordered from another vendor. Walmart was prompt with my refund, so that was good. Other chair was right color and came right on time from bison office supply.
- I received the chair yet it only came with one loose bolt and not the rest of the screws. So now I’m going to have to return it and wait for it to come again. It looks good… hopefully I’ll be able to put it together soon.