Welcome to the Little People Home! This house is one busy, noisy, happy home — just like yours! The day starts when you press the alarm clock to flip Emma out of bed and hear fun sounds like “Rrring!” and “Time to get out of bed, sleepyhead!” Slide the bluebird to see the kitty pop up in the window on one side — and what the weather’s like on the other. Lift the toilet lid to make it flush (woosh!) and activate other silly sounds and phrases. Open the oven and refrigerator — see the lights go on and hear fun phrases! Press the music player for three fun songs — feel free to dance along! And when it’s time for bed, put Mom, Dad and Emma in their beds, close up the dollhouse (everything stores inside!) and say “goodnight” until next time!
Fisher Price Little People Home:
- Age Range: 1 year and up
- Press the alarm clock to flip Emma out of bed
- Fun sounds like “Rrring!” and “Time to get out of bed, sleepyhead!”
- Slide the bluebird to see the kitty pop up
- Lift the toilet lid to make it flush
- Activate other silly sounds and phrases
- Open the oven and refrigerator
- See the lights go on and hear fun phrases
- Press the music player for 3 fun songs
- Close up the dollhouse (everything stores inside)
- Handle to take it with you
- Learning and fine motor activities for your toddler
- It is great how the bed, toilet, refrigerator and oven works. The Windows and music is also great. Love it
- My granddaughter is 3 and she absolutely loves this house! I’m planning to get the tree house for Christmas!
- We got this to keep at our house for our 2 year old granddaughters birthday! We keep her a few days a week. She LOVED it!! She has played with it every day since we got it and I can see her continuing to play with it. Wonderful buy for the price!!
- Granddaughter loves this house!!!! She just turned 1 and plays with the people all day. I have been Fisher Price for almost 40 years and love all of their products.
- What a wonderful first doll house! Bought this for an 18 month old & she loves it! Many songs & phrases when buttons are pushed, doors are opened etc. Little people are just the right size for tiny hands. The 4 year old boy even likes to join in the fun. Have bought many many Fisher Price/Little people play sets for the Grandkids over the years, always impressed with the quality of these products. They last for years! When on sale a bonus bang for your buck! Like that the sets can be used together.
- I bought this for my one year old granddaughter to play with when she comes to visit and she loves it. She likes the different activities and sounds and it keeps her attention for a good while. I can see how it will grow with her until she is finally able to pretend play. I like that it folds up for storing and that it is sturdy and well built. I am very happy with this purchase.
- This play set has been around for some time and is absolutely a wonderful choice. Figures are easy for little hands to handle…hours of playtime.
- My 2-1/2 year old granddaughter loves this doll house. Since she is potty training, having a toilet in the play house(with flushing sound effects) really delights her. It’s compact and easy to carry. I highly recommend this toy.
- My two year old granddaughter fell in love with this in the store. When I bought it for her birthday, she cherished it. Hours of fun and play!
- I ordered this for my grand daughter’s first birthday, haven’t given it to her yet, but have checked out all the buttons and it looks real cute. The thing I like about this toy is that everything folds up into a nice carrying case, making it less of a chance of loosing pieces or making a mess. Love all the cute sounds, toilet flushing, bird chirping, frig and oven doors. I’m sure she will love it too.Was a great value!!