Say hello to baby’s best gal pal. Sis is the same soft, cuddly friend that responds to baby’s touch with silly sayings and sing-along songs – but now she’s got Smart Stages technology that changes the learning content as baby grows. She’s here to make sure learning never ends, responding to baby’s touch with silly sayings and lively sing-along songs about body parts, feelings and more. Press the heart to see it light up and twinkle to the music. Because every baby develops at their own pace, Smart Stages technology gives you the ability to select the stage that’s best for your child. There are a variety of developmentally appropriate songs, phrases and sounds within three levels of play. Sis’ light-up heart even twinkles along to the music! Smart Stages Technology Level 1 – Explore – 6M+ First words and sounds spark baby’s curiosity Level 2 – Encourage – 12M+ Prompt baby through questions and simple directions Level 3 – Pretend – 18M+ Imaginative fun and early role play
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Stages Sis:
- Age Range: 6 – 36M
- 50+ sing-along songs, tunes & phrases
- Puppy paws, tummy, ears and light-up heart respond to baby’s touch (7 activations in all!)
- Introduces body parts, letters, colors, counting and more!
- Includes Smart Stages technology—learning changes as baby grows with 3 levels of play
- Helps give sensory and fine motor skills a big boost
- We bought this toy when our so was 6 months old. I’m so glad I did. My son LOVES this toy so much we don’t go anywhere without him. There are so many different ways to learn and each level is better than the next!
- My 13 month old loves this puppy. She got it for Christmas and plays with it all the time. But the ear no longer works. I’ve seen other people have the same issue and it’s just sad because she loves it so much! But when it says “where’s my ear?” she can’t find the puppy’s ear. So she misses out on all of the functions only the toy.
- My son got this as a gift and the ear has stopped working. He absolutely LOVES this toy..
- This was bought as a Christmas gift by my cousin and her boyfriend he said it reminded him of a doll he would picture a child having it with them through anything and that’s just what it turned out to be i wash it with a toothbrush she adores it only thing wrong was the ear broke
- My baby only 6 months and she love it but my 4 year old daughters love it more it’s fun and very educational
- My little great niece loves anything that talks/plays music. She loved this for her first birthday.
- Given as a gift so did not see use but I was told that the child loved it, and it came with a box so she had two presents instead of one.
- When turned on to ‘high’ volume the heart sound is turned on and nothing works. When turned on to ‘low’ volume all of the buttons work for a limited amount of time and then it plays the jingling sound of try to change levels. You can push another button and it responds but as soon as that audio loop stops it goes back to the jingling level change sound.