Say hello to baby’s first best friend. Puppy is the same soft, cuddly friend that responds to baby’s touch with silly sayings and sing-along songs – but now he’s got Smart Stages technology that changes the learning content as baby grows. He’s here to make sure learning never ends, responding to baby’s touch with silly sayings and lively sing-along songs about body parts, feelings and more. Press the heart to see it light up and twinkle to the music. Because every baby develops at their own pace, Smart Stages technology gives you the ability to select the stage that’s best for your child. There are a variety of developmentally appropriate songs, phrases and sounds within three levels of play. Puppy’s light-up heart even twinkles along to the music! Smart Stages Technology Level 1 – Explore – 6M+ First words and sounds spark baby’s curiosity Level 2 – Encourage – 12M+ Prompt baby through questions and simple directions Level 3 – Pretend – 18M+ Imaginative fun and early role play
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Stages Puppy:
- Age Range: 6 – 36M
- 50+ sing-along songs, tunes & phrases
- Puppy paws, tummy, ears and light-up heart respond to baby’s touch (7 activations in all!)
- Introduces body parts, letters, colours, counting and more!
- Includes Smart Stages technology—with 3 levels of play, learning changes as baby grows
- Helps give sensory and fine motor skills a big boost
- I bought this for my niece and she loved it! Such a nice gift and her mum was happy to have a toy that will last a while.
- We bought this toy when our so was 6 months old. I’m so glad I did. My son LOVES this toy so much we don’t go anywhere without him. There are so many different ways to learn and each level is better than the next!
- Our daughter absolutely loves her puppy that she was given by her grandparents. She loves pushing all the buttons and bobbing along to the catchy tunes, however just recently the ear has started playing up and stopped working.
- My son got this as a gift and the ear has stopped working. He absolutely LOVES this toy..
- My 15 month old son received this as a gift and at first wasn’t interested but in the last month he just loves to take it everywhere he goes around the house. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is now the ear has stopped working which frustrates him. I’ll be getting another one since he loved this toy it’s just disappointing it didn’t work properly for all that long.
- My daughter got this for her birthday it worked for a few days but now the blue hand has stopped working. It was a gift so I don’t have a receipt and of course the store wont do anything. Dont waste your money on this toy.