The Fisher-Price Doodle Pro Slim, Purple, offers hours of classic mess-free drawing, scribbling and stamping fun in a sleek design. The pen, four easy to use shape stampers and extra-large magnetic drawing screen gives little ones lots of ways to create their own art. The easy-slide eraser magically cleans the kids’ drawing pad so they can draw up new creations over and over again. It features a durable plastic frame and the pen is attached for safety, and so they always know where it is. This magnetic drawing pad includes square, circle, triangle and star stampers that help teach shapes and colors. The easy-carry handle is suitable for little hands so they can take the Doodle Pro Slim with them wherever they go.
Fisher-Price Doodle Pro Slim, Purple:
- Big magnetic drawing pad
- Easy-slide eraser “magically” cleans screen
- Includes 4 shape stampers
- Pen and square, triangle, circle and star stampers store securely on the Doodle Pro Slim
- Durable frame with easy-carry handle designed for little hands
- Sleek styling
- Provides hours of creative fun
- This Doodle Pro is nice and slim and I like the handle, but there’s no pen holder and the magnets fall out easily. It would be nice if they built one with a snap compartment of some kind for the accessories.
- My baby girl (15 months) love this toy
- This is a great board and bigger then any other iv seen. ‘My kids loved it so much and when other kids were over they would all want to use it. So I got some as gifts
- My daughter (20 month old) loves this but it does not erase everything very well. You can still see it faintly. But I doubt my daughter cares.
- I bought this for my almost 2 year old for Christmas because the one we have has seen one too many years of use from older siblings, this one is large which is awesome for all the drawing she love’s to do. I know she’s gonna love it.
- My daughter totally loves this. I have to hide it at night so She Can go to sleep. Carries it everywhere.
- I got this for my 3 yr d granddaughter…she loves it. I wish that they would have those magnetic tables with sand in them some what cheaper.
- I bought this as a gift for a 2 year old and she loved it! She learned quickly how to erase the screen and her parents said she has been playing with it everyday.
- This is a great option for parents who do not want their kids to be constantly on their tablet. My daughter (5) and son (3) love playing with this. I bought her purple and my son blue. We take it in the car and it is slim and lightweight.
- I just bought this one and compared to others I find this one writes only faintly on the board, I will be returning it.