This soft puppy is great for snuggling, and helps baby relax with up to ten minutes of soothing humming music and gentle vibrations. Just press the puppy’s heart!
Fisher-Price Calming Vibrations Cuddle Soother Snugapuppy:
- Age Range: Birth +
- Soothe baby at home or on the go
- Press heart to activate up to 10 minutes of gentle humming music & calming vibrations
- Soft, plush textures
- Helps stimulate baby’s senses
- Helps create a comforting & soothing bedtime/naptime routine
- Machine washable (with electronics removed)
- I bought this for my son before he was born almost 2 years ago. We now have 2, one to keep at home and one to take to daycare. He loves his “puppy” and would carry it everywhere if I let him. I wish I could get one in pink as I now have a daughter on the way and would love to have it in a different color for her.
- Great Shower Gift! Soft, cuddly and loved by the mom-to-be.
- We bought this adorable puppy for my baby for Christmas and we absolutely love it. I was pleasantly surprised to see how big it was, looking at it online I though it was going to be really small, but I was completely wrong. This puppy pretty much goes everywhere with us, the calming vibrations almost instantly calm my baby. The one thing that I love about this is that instead of playing some annoying songs, it plays a soft humming sound that is not overly annoying and plays for 10 minutes. Another great feature is that you can wash it as long as you remove the battery pack. I do wish that this had a vibrate only option since the humming can be a bit loud and that you could turn it off easier.
- When I purchased this item online, I was under the impression that it vibrated constantly until it was turned off. It actually only vibrates for less than 30 seconds at a time with a short lullaby and then you have to press the button again and again. I was looking for something to soothe my 8 month old to sleep since she doesn’t fit in her vibrating rocker anymore, And I thought this item would help but it really doesn’t. DISAPPOINTED.
- It helps calm my newborn baby. I put it down by his legs so he feels the vibrations
- I love it! I got it for my daughter riding down the road to keep her happy and it works!
- Other than this goes through A LOT of batteries , we like this product. It is a bedtime staple and part of the bedtime routine for our twins . When they hear this start up they know it’s bedtime 🙂 we have been using since newborn and still now at 8 months . They can start him up by themselves now . They love snuggling with this toy and grabbing his dot print ears.
- Husband bought daughter this for Valentines Day, we use it when she’s fussy during bedtime. Overall a very cute toy.
- We purchased this toy because our 5 month old likes toys that play music. She hated this one. She and we couldn’t hear the music very well and can’t turn it up. She hated the vibrating part of it. And we couldn’t get it to shut off without taking the battery out. I would not recommend this and we are regretting buying this one.