Who likes to move? This adorable toy dog does! Get the fun started by pressing the buttons on the paws of BeatBowWow to activate lively songs, lights and dance moves. Little ones will love watching her head bob side-to-side, her ears wiggle to the beat and her soft tail light up and wag back & forth. She’s so dog-gone cute, your baby can’t help but dance along. And while your wiggle worm is movin’ and groovin’, BeatBowWow is introducing them to colors and counting!
Fisher-Price BeatBowWow Interactive Learning Toy, Pink:
- Age Range: 9M+
- Large, multi-color LED grid tummy
- Press the buttons on her paws for lights … music … action!
- 25+ learning songs, tunes & phrases
- Fun head-bobbin’, ear-wigglin’ action
- BeatBowWow is happy to see you – soft tail with LED light wags back & forth!
- Soft, floppy ears
- Baby’s actions make exciting things happen – a great intro to cause & effect!
- Helps strengthen baby’s gross and fine motor skills
- Music, songs, lights & bright colors all help give baby’s senses a boost
- Our grand daughter has Beat Bell and Beat Bow Wow and at 12 months can handle bow wow easier and totes him around often.
- I purchased this toy for my 3 month old and she loves it. She like the colors and the head movement grabs her attention. Shes learning how to use her hands so she touches it everytime its moving
- It really works for my toddler. She really loves it and interacts with the toy.
- Keeps my daughter entertained for a good amount of time and also is a good learning tool
- Super cute. Works goods. My daughter liked it. She’s 9 months old.
- I bought this for a gift for my 15 month old niece. She loves it! The interactions with lights and music keep her busy and super happy!
- This is my daughter’s new favorite toy. She absolutely loves it and it really isn’t that annoying to listen to all day haha.
- My daughter loved this! She dances to the beat and screams when it moves the head… ears should have touch function but fantastic toy!
- Saw it in the store and my 1 year old was instantly excited so I knew I had to get it for Christmas and since she plays and dances all day to it. It has many different songs that’s not annoying but groovy and has yet to get on my nerves.
- I was so excited since my daughter absolutely loves dogs ! So what better than a toy dog for her to play with . Unfortunately we expected everything to function so as soon as we picked it up from walmart we wrapped it and put it under our Christmas tree. Little did we know it was a malfunctioning toy. As she opened her present and we took it out of the box so she can start playing with it we noticed it wouldnt turn on . We thought maybe it needed batteries so we checked and came to realize it already came with batteries . We gave it another try see if it would work but nothing seemed to work. Our excitement soon became a fail . Our child didnt get to play with her Christmas present as hoped for .