First Alert .94 Cu.Ft. Bolt-Down Combination Waterproof and Fire Resistant Safe with Ready-Seal Technology 2087F-BD
The First Alert 2087F-BD Waterproof Fire Resistant Safe includes patented pry-resistant concealed hinges, a four-number combination dial security lock and four solid locking bolts. The Ready-Seal safe is the only safe in the industry that can be bolted to the floor and remain waterproof and fire resistant with the warranty completely intact. The composite construction with watertight seal prevents water damage to the contents caused by flooding or by water used in fighting a fire. The .94 cu ft Combination First Alert Safe has been awarded a UL-classified, 1-hour fire rating, verifying it will withstand an external temperature of 1,700 degrees Fahrenheit while maintaining an internal temperature of less than 350 degrees. This safe protects digital media from fire damage including memory sticks, CDs, DVDs and external hard drives. The interior of the Resistant Safe with Ready Seal Technology includes an adjustable and removable shelf, key rack and small door pouch. First Alert 2087F-BD .94 cu ft Combination Waterproof Fire Resistant Safe with Ready Seal Technology:
- Exclusive line of waterproof fire safes
- Resistant Safe with Ready Seal Technology offers a complete security solution for the three major hazards: theft, flood and fire
- Anti-theft features include patented pry-resistant concealed hinges, 4 number combination dial security lock and 4 solid locking bolts
- Composite construction with watertight seal prevents water damage to the contents caused by flooding or by water used in fighting a fire
- Awarded a UL classified 1-hour fire rating verifying it will withstand an external temperature of 1,700 degrees F while maintaining an internal temperature of less than 350-degrees
- Tested by an independent testing lab and verified to protect digital media from fire damage including memory sticks, CDs, DVDs and external hard drives
- .94 cu ft Combination First Alert Safe includes an adjustable and removable shelf, key rack and small door pouch
- This safe does it all. Big enough to hold lots of stuff. Waterproof, fire resistant, and a lifetime guarantee – what more could I ask for. The dial combination is cumbersome, as it is a very specific four step combo, but this safe also comes with two keys which allow immediate access, bypassing the dial combination. No digital keypad access means there are no batteries to go dead or need replacement ever. I am pleased with my purchase and I would recommend this safe to anyone looking for a waterproof and fire resistant safe with a lifetime guarantee.
- Excellent safe, easy to open the combination lock, yet impossible to crack without the correct safe combination numbers
- So far so good. It has plenty of room.. Heavy, but my husband and I was able to move it into the house from the car. But that was fine because we expect it to be heavy. There is lots of space inside to keep our credit cards , keys and other valuables. A good buy for the money.
- Solid construction great for holding paperwork and providing peace of mind
- Works fine for intended purpose which is fire/water protection. Those who desire a safe for valuable protection, and especially those who want to safeguard firearms should find a different solution.
- follow instructions and it is easy instillation , however I did put safe on a 10 inch high stand to make working combination easier to read and work. Safe is bolted to stand and stand is bolted to floor, plus safe is heavy enough it would be difficult to walk with.
- Bought as gift for daughter. It was the perfect size and the shelf in inside makes it easy to arrange items. I would recommend.
- If you plan on getting this for important documents, then it’s fine. I wouldn’t trust it for jewelry, money or other valuables. After trying out the combination that came with it, whenever I landed on the number, it made a ‘click’ sound. Then I flipped the piece of paper over (didn’t remember combination at this point), and tried to “crack” the combination blindly. I succeeded and was able to open it just by listening to the dial and clicking. I’m going to have to return it and settle for a smaller one with just a keyed entry, and just find a good hiding spot.