This Farberware 21-Piece Traditions Cutlery Set includes all the necessities for everyday food prep. Expertly crafted from high carbon stainless steel, these knives have ergonomically designed handles and are perfectly balanced and weighted for comfort and control. This 21-piece set includes: eight-inch chef knife, eight-inch bread knife, seven-inch slicing knife, six-inch chef knife, four-inch boning knife, five-inch Santoku knife, 4-1/2 inch serrated utility knife, 4-1/2 inch utility knife, three-inch paring knife, eight steak knives, shears, mini shears, sharpening steel and wood block. Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
Farberware Traditions 21-Piece Cutlery Set with Wood Block:
- High carbon stainless steel blades for strength and durability
- Ergonomically designed handles for comfort while cutting
- Ideal for everyday food prep
- Set includes: 8″ chef knife, 8″ bread knife, 7″ slicing knife, 6″ chef knife, 4″ boning knife, 5″ Santoku knife, 4-1/2″ serrated utility knife, 4-1/2″ utility knife, 3″ paring knife, 8 steak knives, shears, mini shears, sharpening steel and wood block
- Care: hand wash only
- these are very sharp and for the amount of pieces a great value. the steak knives have the name on the opposite side of the knife than the other knives so you can tell them apart. they also dont take up too much room on the counter
- This item is great. It fits in well with my other kitchen items and functions perfectly.
- I purchased this knife set with wood block out of sheer frustration – I had a well known brand and the steak knives would not cut meat – toast was fine – purchased with set for a very reasonable price and am very happy. The steak knives actually cut steak!
- I read some of the reviews about people saying that these knives rusted. But I don’t put mine in the washer and dry them as soon as I’m done washing them and I have never had a problem. They are supper sharp to. I love them.
- I like this knife set. it has so many knives and so far the ones i used are so sharp. The set comes with a knife sharpener too.
- They cut well but rust with normal washing. We decided to set the knives outside the sink (to avoid prolonged water exposure) and they still rust. They blades rust and the hilt rusts when water seeps out of the handle seam. They claim to be stainless steel and while stainless steel can rust, it should not under these common use conditions. I’d contact the manufacturer for help but others seem to be getting the run around or new knives that also rust. I will buy a different brand and avoid Farberware products