The Farberware 12-Cup Food Processor adds versatility to your kitchen. This multifunction machine mixes, chops and blends, in the extra-large 12-cup workbowl and includes a four-cup nesting bowl that’s perfect for smaller tasks. Digital controls simplify operation and helpful accessories include a slicing/shredding disc and a dough blade.
Farberware Stainless Steel 11-Cup Food Processor, Silver:
- 450W motor: the powerful motor works through all types of food in no time
- 4-cup nested workbowl: the smaller workbowl comes with a dedicated blade and fits inside the 12-cup bowl for tasks like chopping herbs, garlic or nuts
- Digital controls: operation is simple with 3 speed controls and a pulse function
- 2 stainless steel chopping blades: chop, mix, blend and more
- The durable blades efficiently slice through food for fast, delicious results
- Slicing/shredding disc: the stainless steel disc can slice vegetables evenly or shred cheese quickly
- Dough blade: quickly attaches for simple mixing of pizza dough, bread dough and more
- Wide-mouth feed chute: the 3″ opening easily fits large vegetables, fruits and cheese, with no need for precutting
- Compact storage: all attachments fit inside the workbowl for space-saving storage
- Model# FP3200FBS
- I purchased this food processor in store at my local Walmart two years ago and use it quite often. After two years of substantial use, it still holding up quite well! This is my trusty kitchen tool that I love so much and can always rely on! I have used it to shred block cheeses, potatoes, zucchinis and lettuce. I have chopped and pureed several types of vegetables and fruits with it. I particularly love using it to thinly slice potatoes for my husband’s grandmother’s Finnish pie recipe, as well scalloped potatoes and potato au gratin. I have also utilized this processor to make corn and flour tortilla doughs, biscuits, pie crusts, yeasted bread doughs, quick breads and bread crumbs! I have often processed liquid marinades for Korean Beef and Chicken Barbeques and have not experienced leakage at all! This processor is quite capable of multitude of applications, and performs each of its intended functions extremely well! I am very happy with this product and I absolutely love using it!
- I purchased this food processor at my local Walmart about a month ago. It does an okay job with chopping and slicing, etc, I’m disappointed with the design/quality of the plastic of the container bowl part, which is very cheaply made indeed. I feel like the workbowl container is going to break sometimes when I try to fit it onto base. It can also be very fiddly to get on there exactly right. The base itself is sturdy and the motor seems to be able to handle every job I’ve asked it to do so far. I guess this processor is as good as any in the $50 price range, but perhaps next time I’ll have to step it up a bit and pay more for a little bit better quality.
- I bought this food processor for my daughter for her birthday. I have the same one and have enjoyed using it. I especially like the smaller bowl when I have small items to chop.
- Works well but weighs to much for older people to handle.
- Hard to believe but I have not ever used a food processor. I always wanted to buy one and finally I did. Can’t believe how I ever lived without one! Made a cookie mix and it was done in seconds. This processor was easy to put together and powerful. I was so happy with it. I have only done the cookie mix and it worked great. I will be using this a lot. For the price this processor is the greatest!!! You won’t be disappointed!!!
- After 2 years of great work my old one died, in this price category it is engineered excellent. I actually purchased a cheaper one but the product did not move around much, so I had to keep moving it around with my spatula. Here I get a nice funnel/ whirlpool going when I use the chopping blade to pulverize.
- I purchased this processor and used it twice and it quit working. I contacted the manufacturer and they said they would replace it if I sent then 20.00 dollars for shipping. I received my new one used it for a month and it quit working.