Farberware Soft Grips Kitchen Shears are ideal to have around the house for everyday tasks. The shears feature sharp stainless steel blades and a soft comfort grip rubber handle plus an herb stripper. Hand-wash the herb shears with warm water and a mild detergent. The shears include a built-in twist cap bottle opener, and the built-in herb stripper easily removes fresh herbs from tough stems. The hardened stainless steel blades easily cut through cardboard, twine, meat, vegetables and more. The Farberware Soft Grips Kitchen Shears are a tool you’ll always want within reach. Their soft, comfortable grip features cushioning pads that absorb pressure while you cut.
Farberware Soft Grips Kitchen And Herb Shears:
- Easily cuts through meat, vegetables, twine and more
- Farberware shears include built-in twist cap bottle opener
- Built-in herb stripper easily removes fresh herbs from tough stems
- Hand-wash in warm soapy water
- Comes with a lifetime-limited warranty against defects
- these scissors are great!! The blades come apart for easier. better cleaning……….no concerns about bacteria!! Added plus is red color since I have red accents in my kitchen.
- Love these scissors. Great for cutting anything in the kitchen including meats!!
- I love the large handles on these scissors which make it easier on the hands to use and the way they come apart for easy cleaning.
- For cutting tough materials the handles are too narrow to get a good comfortable grip. Otherwise the shears are work as well as any other that I have used.
- I have always liked, admired the Farberware brand. Once more it does not disappoint. This shears do the job.
- I actually was ready to return this item because it was in two halves and I did not realize they came apart for easy cleaning and then I had to figure out how to put them back together correctly. Once that was done, the shears work great. I’m not sure I would be using the bottle opener or even where it is. I do like all Farberware kitchen items I’ve purchased in the past. We buy more.
- The shears were a bit flimsly. While trying to cut with them they seemed to not meet, meaning that they were not very strong. only used them two times and they did cut,but i did not like the way they felt. I hope they last.
- These grips are uncomfortable being made for left and right hand use. They dulled more quickly than any other kitchen scissors I have used. SUrprising as they are very sturdy and don’t come apart easy.