The FW Single Serve Blender is a healthy and nourishing blender. The special thicker blade with six small blades can cut through thick skins, stubborn nuts, tough stems and nutrient-rich foods. There is also with a double wall sport bottle and it is convenient for you to take it with you when you are doing excise, traveling etc. The jars are with a travel lid to keep your beverages in place no matter where you go. It is dishwasher safe and contains no BPA. The super-powerful motor with 900W can blender and slice anything and meet your needs for a happy and healthy life. That must be a good choice for all of your families, you and your friends.
Farberware Single Serve Performance Blender:
- Stainless steel housing
- Includes a base, a blend blade, a grinding blade, 2 travel lids, two 20oz AS jars, 12 oz AS jar, 20 oz Tritan double wall sport bottle
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA-free jars
- Powerful nutrient and vitamin extraction
- Frozen blending, crush through ice and frozen fruit for cold, healthy drinks and smoothies
- I got this product because I needed more room to blend. It has great power and lots of room. So far so good.
- Very strong and well made. Works excellent for what I need it for. Can’t beat it for the price. I recommended this product to my sister for her protein shakes, she bought it and absolutely loves it also.
- My intention was to buy the Ninja when I went to Walmart. My husband started comparing motor watts and reading the boxes. By the time we were done we realized that the Faberware had a 900 watt motor compared to the lower costing Ninja which had a 600 watt motor and the price for the Faberware was excellent. I got the Faberware and I use it everyday and some days more than once. At this point I use it for making my protein drinks and smoothies which is the reason I bought it for in the first place. It is powerful and blends protein powders and frozen fruits up beautifully. I just love it and have no complaints at this time. I just ordered another one and had it sent to my Mom for her birthday and she loves it too. She is older and her appetite is not good. She can make her fruit and veggie drinks much easier. She has a nice blender but the tall cups that come with it are perfect for individual servings. Mix and go with the same container. Great product, great price and did I say I LOVE IT!
- Im not sure how long it will last but I can tell you for the first 2 weeks im loving it. Its simple powerful. I dropped a cup o the floor and it didnt break. I like just trying to make new smoothies out of whats in the fridge with a protein drink base lol some good some bad. Thats my fault but not this machines.
- I was looking for a personal blender to make smoothies, and I got one! 900 watts is awesome. Easy to use and clean! Extra cups are great for the family! Can’t beat this one for the price!
- I am newly addicted to smoothies. After spending $8 per drink at a local smoothie shop I decided to save money and make my own. I shopped for a personal blender. I wasn’t wIlling to spend a lot either. I decided to give this one a try. I compared similar ones that costed over 140$. I paid 29 for this as it was on sale. It works! Powers through large ice chunks without hesitation. But be advised, it is loud. I’ve never had a person blender to compare but I imagine that they are all loud. It’s a little jolting at first. As long it makes my smoothies good, I don’t care! Go ahead, save some money and get a good machine! I imagine it would grind coffe beans without a problem too!
- I like this single serve blender. Found a sale price at walmart.com. I like the stong motor and very good building materials makes a solid performance.
- I really like the smoothness of my smoothies since buying this item, but I am always afraid when I plug it in, because it is soo powerful and once it is plugged in, it goes!
- I have used other brands, but this is the loudest and is not something I want to experience in the morning. I have tried it at different times, and it sensory shocker. It is going back.