Farberware Easy Clean cookware provides the quality performance home cooks have depended on since 1900, with modern convenience and value for today. The dishwasher-safe Farberware Easy Clean Aluminum Nonstick 12-Piece Cookware Set includes an essential assortment of pots and pans for everyday cooking. And the set includes four Prestige nylon kitchen tools. Long-lasting nonstick interiors provide excellent food release for all the family’s favorites, and the colorful exteriors add a touch of style to any kitchen. Glass lids with easy-to-grasp knobs seal heat and moisture inside the pots and pans during cooking. Oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, the cookware is constructed from heavy-duty aluminum that heats quickly and evenly, reducing hot spots that can burn foods. Double-riveted handles help cooks move around the kitchen with confidence, and the nylon kitchen tools included are ideal for the nonstick surfaces.
Farberware Easy Clean Aluminum Nonstick 12-Piece Cookware Set, Aqua:
- Includes 1 qt and 2 qt Covered Saucepans, 5 qt Covered Dutch Oven, 8″ and 10″ Skillets
- Four Prestige Nylon Tools: Slotted Spoon, Solid Spoon, Slotted Turner, Whisk
- This dishwasher safe nonstick cookware set makes everyday cooking easy and cleanup even easier
- Durable nonstick interiors provide easy food release and help to keep meals low-fat
- The aluminum construction heats cookware quickly and evenly
- oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Glass lids keep cooking visible while retaining heat and moisture
- skillet and saucepan handles have metal hanging loops
- The pots and pans come with four nonstick-safe Prestige nylon kitchen tools and a Farberware Quality Assurance Guarantee
- Just what I was a looking for love it!
- I got my first set 30 years ago for a wedding gift. Bought two sets this time. Should last another 30 years.
- I try to cook everyday and these pans last me about two years before I have damaged the insides enough to want to replace them with another set. They are very vestal and easy to care for I would give them as a gift and continue to buy myself new sets.
- I bought a set earlier in the year and it was a piece of junk. I researched the heck out of this one and it’s great. The non-stick really works. It’s an unusual color that I really like, and the price was great.
- I purchased this set because I have always been happy with Farbarware pans. I had ceramic coated pans that I hated. Could not wait to get rid of them. This pans are easy to work with and clean up easily.
- These pans are so easy to clean. You only need to set the heat at low medium. I wasn’t sure I would like the color, but it is much nicer than you are able to tell from the picture. My only wish is that there were more pieces to the set.
- I’ve been using this set for three years, daily, three meals a day. Pro Easy to clean, easy to use, light weight, nothing sticks (except eggs), cost effective, durable Con Will only last a year in good condition. The bottom of the pans become discoloured between six months to a year. In order to clean this you must scrub. While scrubbing, the paint will chip off, leaving ugly pans.