Your search for the perfect toaster has ended. This 1500W toaster features a stainless steel housing for long-lasting durability. The adjustable brown control has seven settings with a digital display. There are dedicated buttons for cancel, defrost, reheat and bagels. The large slot size ensures you can heat your favorite bread slice with no hassle.
Farberware Digital 4 Slice Stainless Steel Toaster:
- Digital display setting
- Dedicated cancel/defrost/reheat/bagel buttons
- Adjustable browning control/7 settings
- Large slot size
- Self-centering function
- Crumb tray
- Stainless steel housing
- Model# 550083
- Would not say “best” we have ever had, but seems to do an adequate job. Digital displays stay on all the time. Hope they hold up?
- I ordered this toaster on walmart.com. It was shipped right on time and when I opened the package, it was just perfect. Flawless condition, and I love the blue lights on the electronic windows that glow when it’s plugged in. All of the settings allows you to toast exactly how you want it. Also, the pull-out cleaning trays on the bottom make cleaning a breeze.
- Only drawback so far is that I wished it had a retractable cord.
- I was pleasantly surprised with this purchase! Reading the reviews on Walmart.com prior to my purchase really helped! It’s a nice looking toaster. I didn’t realize the blue lights on the toasting display would stay on all the time as long as the toaster is plugged in, but it’s okay the light isn’t botersome and it it looks nice. The only thing I don’t like is how hot the outside gets when you use the higher settings (6 and 7), but I don’t really use the higher settings anyway. As recommend in the user guide, please be sure to run the toaster on its highest setting of 7 at least two times before use to burn off the ‘out of the box factory smell’.
- Toasts consistently on 4 setting. Always use the same bread, bagel brand and type. My kids are not allowed to use electric appliances unless they are taught to use them safely.
- This toaster does not brown fast enough.