The 2-quart saucepans full cap base boasts stainless steel layered over a thick aluminum core for rapid, even heating; pan exterior is mirror-finished Comfortable handle with iconic styling provides a confident grasp; stainless steel, snug-fitting lid boasts bell shape, rolled rim and stylish knob Farberware Classic 2-Quart Saucepan with Lid:
- Made of 18/10 stainless steel polished to a mirror finish
- Stainless-steel saucepan has an aluminum core
- Includes domed lid
- Handles are oven-safe up to 350 degrees F and on the stovetop
- Includes a lifetime warranty against defects
- I had this exact pan for many years. Someone in the family decided to misuse it and it was thrown out. I missed it because of its size and I could use my metal utensils (potato masher and electric mixer) in it. Too many saucepans are now made with a coating that cannot withstand metal utensils. This is still my favorite!
- The other brands of cookware I’ve used over the years have never performed as well as Farberware and now I’m back. Farberware Classics are the best – not even I can kill them! They heat evenly, are so easy to clean and their price is a plus, as well. I am thrilled to have purchased two of the pots and am ordering more. You just can’t go wrong with a classic!
- This is a very well made product that I am sure will give many years of excellent service
- Great 2qt pot. High sides just what I was looking for and finally found this one on the web. Was not in any store I went to. Thick bottom and a slightly domed medal lid. Price was even better than the stuff from the stores.
- I had been without the 2 qt. saucepan for some time and it is great to have it again. The shape is slightly taller than my original from my Farberware cookware set 35 years ago, but it is still great. Looks good, heats well, cover fits nicely.
- Farberware has offered a quality product for decades! Stainless steel interiors provide a safe, long-lasting, easy to clean and maintain surface. No worry about scratching a no-stick lining with this item! Additionally, for even cooking, Farberware provides a heavy aluminum core on the exterior bottom surface. The phenolic handles on saucepan and lid mean you can pick up the hot pot without burning yourself. The lid fits snuggly into the pan so all moisure remains inside. Am so glad Walmart provides this long-favored cooking pan!
- I am a senior who looks forward to using this 2 QT covered pot for cooking veggies and pasta, I live alone and enjoy meal prep when I can find the time. I particularly like the height of the pot and the high lid top and the rise in the handle. This makes for safe handling when very hot. Cleaning is easy and the stainless shine is very attractive.
- The handle is loose after 2 weeks of ownership and using it one time.