Prepare your meals with ease using the Farberware Classic 3-Piece Bamboo Cutting Board Set. Sized to fit most cutting tasks, these boards are ideal for meats, vegetables and fruits. They are also excellent for cutting up cheese and then using it to serve with crackers. Each board is constructed of solid, scratch-resistant bamboo for long-lasting use. These Farberware cutting boards stand up to moisture better than wood, helping to retain their shape, and the lightweight build ensures easier handling and maneuvering when used. Because it grows so quickly, bamboo is also a sustainable resource. The Farberware Classic 3-Piece Cutting Board set includes an 8×5-1/2″, 8×10″ and 11×14″ board. Stylish and fully functional, they offer a practical solution for your cooking needs.
Farberware Classic 3-Piece Bamboo Cutting Board Set, 11″ x 14″, 8″ x 10″ and 8″ x 5″:
- Resists scratching, harder than maple wood
- Moisture resistant
- Ecologically friendly
- Lightweight bamboo is easy to maneuver
- Hand wash only
- Wooden cutting board set: 11″ x 14″, 8″ x 10″, and 8″ x 5″
- Sized to fit most cutting tasks
- Ideal for meats, vegetables, fruits and cheese
Instructions: Hand-Washing: Wash this item by hand in warm, soapy water, and rinse and dry thoroughly.
- I’ve had these for several months and have washed them in the dishwasher many times. There is no warping so far and they come out beautifully clean. If you like wooden cutting boards, this collection is perfect for you. The variety in size is a big bonus. No wasted space when cutting far different items. Also, the wood is really attractive to look at.
- I really like cutting boards made with bamboo. They hold up well without cracks or water damage. Great size assortment for the price.
- Having a choose of the size cutting board for every need, from lemons to cabbage.
- I really like these and believe they’re made from bamboo. They’re perfect sizes for my limited counter space and they don’t show scratch marks. East to clean and store! Highly recommended.
- I ordered this online and found a bigger one for less money at the walmart near me so I am kinda mad about that oh well
- They look beautiful and love the sizes, but as they are going to be a gift, I can’t rate the quality.
- Set will get a lot of use. Not only handy for meal prep, but nice enough to use as serve ware at gatherings.
- I know it looks great, it’s cheap, reputed company and there are three of them! That’s what I thought when I bought this. The day I got it, I used it to cut some green onions and rinsed it. Before I could take it out from the sink and keep it to dry it split. There was zero impact, pressure, nor was it even too wet. I was handling it like a baby and yet, just magically it split. The bamboo wood grain is all aligned to one direction and bonded poorly so it is very easy for it to just split. Without you doing anything. Thankfully my first split only shaved off an inch of the longest side of the largest board, so to skip the hassle of returning etc I am just keeping it. I used some tape to do a makeshift repair (shown in the picture). Or I have no where to cut my vegetables. But I am very sure this inferior quality board isn’t going to stay for even the next week. Very disappointed.