The Farberware 20pc Cutlery Set in Carousel has everything you need for food preparation. It includes a variety of kitchen knives and eight steak knives, as well as shears, spoons and scrapers. It all comes in a handy, rotating cylinder. The Farberware Cutlery Set and Tool Set in Carousel makes a handy gift for college students or anyone just starting out in a new home. It also saves space by sitting right on the counter top. The knives in the set have high-carbon stainless steel blades that prevent rusting and ensure a long product life. The set has a sleek, modern design that will give most any kitchen an elegant touch. This set helps you to keep all of your knives and accessories in one convenient place for ease of access. Farberware 20pc Cutlery and Tool Set in Carousel:
- 8″ chef’s knife
- 8″ slicing knife
- 5″ utility knife
- 5″ boning knife
- 3″ paring knife
- Eight 4.5″ steak knives
- 2 spoons
- 3 scrapers
- This kitchen cutlery set has high carbon stainless steel blades
- Textured polypropylene handles
- Rotating carousel sits on counter top
- Hand washing recommended
- I would recommend this cutlery set. The knives are sharp and the carousel works! I know some people complained their carousel didn’t work. Love this set!
- This is a great buy for the money. Looks much nicer on my counter than the last set I had in the block.
- Got as a wedding gift and so glad we did. It does its job and looks great!
- Bought this item as a present and the kids are very pleased with all the components that are included….thinking of buying one for our household. Great Price Useful Product
- This a good set for beginners who are starting to cook. I gifted this to my younger sister starting college and in her own apartment. It’s great because it brings a couple of extra utensils besides knives.
- There is nothing wrong with these knives. I’m seeing the reviews some people are leaving. If you want super sharp, high quality knives, then buy the 100 plus dollar sets. Even though these knives are pretty sharp, not too sure what other people are looking for. They do the job and I would recommend them.
- This was a great buy. I bought this for a friend who doesn’t cook often but needed some new cutlery. It was better than I expected and once you put the tools in correctly you are good to go. Good product.
- Good buy for the beginning Chef. Reasonably sturdy, scissors are of poor quality.as is the Carousel. A good set for camping, college dorms, etc. It is NOT a set that I would use daily. When it comes to knives you get what you pay for when it comes to quality.
This is the worst knife set. As soon as I opened it the knives were rusted. This will be going back to the store.