This Farberware 15-Piece Soft Grip Cutlery Set features high-carbon stainless steel blades that will hold an ultra-sharp edge. This set is constructed for superior strength and precise balance and the sculpted ergonomic soft grip handles provide a comfortable, sure grip. 15-piece set includes eight-inch chef knife, six-inch slicer knife, 5-1/2 inch boning knife, 4-1/2 inch Santoku knife, five-inch utility knife, three-inch paring knife, six steak knives, shears, sharpening steel and storage block. Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
Farberware 15-Piece Soft Grip Cutlery Set with Color Accents:
- 15-piece soft grip handle with colored endcap cutlery set with 8″ chef, 6″ slicer, 5.5″ boning knife, 5″ utility, 4.5″ santoku, 3″ parer and six 4.5″ steak knives
- High carbon stainless steel blades for strength and durability
- Ergonomically designed soft grip handle for comfort while cutting
- Includes all essential knives needed for food prep
- Set includes: 8″ chef, 6″ slicer, 5.5″ boning knife, 5″ utility, 4.5″ santoku, 3″ parer and six 4.5″ steak knives
- It came in a reasonable time frame,looks good in my kitchen and my wife loves them,theyre very sharp also
- Great product, only downside is no bread knife. Extremely sharp upon opening but handles are very comfortable and non-slip.
- This product is exactly what I was looking for. The knives are of varying sizes and uses, and the colors brighten my kitchen.
- This product is amazing it works great and dries right out of the sink. I highly recommend this to any and everyone who wants to purchase a knife set
- Looks great, works great. The colors are what caught my attention as well as everyone else’s. I haven’t seem them in the store so anyone who sees them think that they’re one of a kind. Love them.
- I received the Farberware 15-Piece Multicolor Grip Cutlery Set about a month and a half ago. After inspecting all the knives and tools included, I immediately replaced my old cutlery set on my counter top with this one. The soft grip on the handles make every day use that much better. Not only is the set pretty to look at, but it has literally everything you need in that black block. Included is one chef knife, a slicer knife, a boning knife, a utility knife, a Santoku knife, a paring knife, six steak knives, shears, and sharpening steel. Hands down, my favorite thing about this cutlery set is the sharpening steel. No need to worry about knives going dull when you have the sharpener in the same block. It’s hard to find an inexpensive cutlery set with everything you need but Farberware has been able to provide just that. Additionally, they are super easy to clean and I have had no problems with food getting stuck to the blades. The only con about this set is that none of the knives are serrated but because the knives cut so well, it almost makes you forget why you even need serrated knives in the first place. Overall, I would definitely recommend to a friend.
- I needed knives for my kitchen after the ex took the other stainless steel set I had. I needed knives in a hurry for dinner and ran to get a “cheap set”. There was only one box left of these colorful ones and they just caught me with how fun they looked! AND they were the least expensive set at $40 bucks compared to the sets over $80+. I have had them 3 weeks and I lOOOOOVE them! they’re so fun and they’re NOT cheap! Only 4 stars because I wish it had one serrated bread knife but otherwise, they’re awesome! I keep my colorful little cutting boards behind them and they look and work great!
- These knifes have been amazing. Very sharp. The colors are pretty and vibrant, and look great in any kitchen. The handles on the knifes are soft and easy to grip, very ergonomic. The knife block is nice and heavy. We love this set! I’m buying a couple for Christmas gifts this year!
- I was needing a new set of knives but I was on a budget so when I saw this set I thought it would be great. I have had it for about a month and one knife is starting to rust and one of the knife handles snapped off while I was slicing cheese. I would not recommend these to anyone! Next time I will spend more and get a better set.