This Farberware 15-Piece Triple Riveted Cutlery Set features superior quality, high-carbon stainless steel blades and traditional triple rivet, full tang blades. These sharp essential knives are perfect for your food prep tasks. 15-piece set includes: eight-inch chef knife, eight-inch slicer knife, seven-inch Santoku knife, five-inch serrated utility knife, five-inch Santoku knife, 3-1/2 inch paring knife, 6 steak knives, sharpening steel, shears and storage block. Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
Farberware 15-Piece Forged Triple Riveted Cutlery Set, Black with EZ Angle Sharpening Steel:
- 15-piece forged triple rivet with stainless steel endcap
- Set Includes: 8″ chef, 8″ slicer, 7″ santoku, 5″ serrated utility, 5″ santoku, 3.5″ parer and 6 steak knives
- All Purpose Shear
- EZ Angle sharpening steel
- Wood block
- High carbon stainless blades for strength and durability
- Full tang for balance and control
- Dual sided EZ Angle Sharpening Steel — for honing and sharpening — helps guide the blade edge along the steel
- My fiance is the chef in the house and when i bought this knife set, he was absolutely thrilled. He was even more thrilled when he used them and seen how excellent they cut through meats and other foods.
- I gave to my wife as a present. She loves them. Sharp. Hand wash only but thats not a problem. Great knife set!!!!
- Received a little over a week ago. Knives are great, keep a sharp edge, and the steel is a plus. Do wish it had included a bread knife in the set.
- This set is exactly right for me. Dishwasher safe and fits nicely in my kitchen
- I really like this Cutlery Set and the color. Just enough to get started. The Brand name is a favorite of mine good quality sharp to. Thank you!
- Got this as a Father’s Day gift….and we had one Happy Guy! This was just what he was hoping for….would highly recommend them!
- I purchased this set only 3 months ago and one of the knives handle came off, the scissors broke (cutting a bag of chicken open), and the Farberware label has also fallen off. So disappointed. I purchased these as a replacement from a set I received as a wedding gift 27 years ago. That set was still in good shape but I had lost 2 of the knives so I wanted to get a complete set to match my recently remodeled kitchen. Just proves that things are definitely made like they used to be.