The Faded Glory Women’s Woven Cargo Capri will be your favorite pair of pants for warm spring and summer days. These capris have six pockets including two front pockets, two back pockets, and two side cargo pockets with button closure. A faux zipper pocket on one of the front pocket adds an edgy touch to these capris. The cropped cuffs have ties that you can adjust to be tight or loose around the calf. You’ll want to pack these light and durable capris made of a cotton blend when you go on vacation so you have versatile bottoms that are comfortable for all-day wear.
Faded Glory Women’s Woven Cargo Capri:
- 98% cotton, 2% spandex
- Two front pockets with one front faux zipper pocket
- Two rear pockets
- Two cargo side pockets with button closure
- Cropped length
- Ties at cuffs
- Button and zipper fly closure
- Belt loops
- Available in assorted colors and styles
- Machine wash cold, wash with like colors, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low, medium iron
- I have 2 colors – olive green and white. I’m 5’6″, 120lbs. I bought both in size 4 and they fit perfectly. The green are more narrow at the botton around the calf but other than that they fit the same. They wash well in cold water. I dont know how they would do in warm water. I put them in the dryer and fortunately they did very well. After a days wear they stretch out a bit but that’s to be expected. Theyre a little wrinkly after a wash but can be smoothed out to dry flat but I had no problem drying them in the dryer. They have deep front pockets, rear pockets, little zipper pockets at the hip and buttoned cargo style pockets that I’ll never use but I like the style for a casual summer look. Oh, and ties at the bottom around the calf, I dont know why but theyre cute. I wore the white today with a Faded Glory flowy cami with a red, white and blue tiny floral print with a navy blue wedge sandal. I love white pants and shorts for summer. This is the first time I tried this style from Walmart. They’ve carried them for many years and I really like them. I’ve worn them with flip flops, high heel wedges and keds, t-shirts and tank tops, paired down and spruced up. I like them the best with wedges. I recommend these cargo capri pants. They are really cute, good quality, a great bargain and I know I’ll get several seasons out of them before theyll need replacing. I hope this is helpful.