Stay warm out in the cold with this stylish Women’s Bubble Jacket from Faded Glory. Made of soft and durable polyester, this puffy jacket has a lightweight construction that’ll keep you cozy without feeling stuffy or restrictive. Your hands will appreciate the two front pockets, which can also hold on to your phone or other accessories. The zipper extends all the way to the collar, which will protect your neck from chill winds. This bubble jacket is available in assorted colors and makes a fine addition to your cold-weather wardrobe. Wear it over jeans for a comfortable and dependable ensemble.
Faded Glory Women’s Lightweight Bubble Jacket:
- 100% polyester
- Bubble jacket
- Full zip front closure
- Two front pockets
- Available in assorted colors
- Machine wash cold with like colors, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean100% polyester MACHINE WASH COLD ,WASH WITH LIKE COLORS,ONLY NON-CHLORINE BLEACH WHEN NEEDED,TUMBLE DRY LOW,DO NOT IRON,DO NOT DRY CLEAN
- I bought the pretty orchid petal color (pink). The jacket is light weight and comfortable. It does keep you warm but I always wear a thermal and swearter inside. The sizing is a bit off. I normally wear a small but I got a M in this style to allow me to wear a sweater inside. It does not look like a $10.00 jacket. Great value for 10.00$. I think it is a good jacket for California weather.
- This jacket is super lightweight and super comfortable except the size is way off, if you are a size L I suggest you to get a size XL. Overall really nice jacket just remember you get what you pay for.
- I FINALLY purchased this as a go-to jacket to wear during the winter months for outdoor workouts and runs as well as for venturing back and forth to my local Y on cold days and evenings and I am so very glad with my purchase – this jacket is a nice quality, warm, and looks great (I purchased the raspberry) – it offers up some serious competition to Columbia and North Face style products at a so much better price line! Sizing is a bit off – I have an athletic build (5’4″, 140 lbs.) and I purchased the large to ensure enough room for my swimmer shoulders and long arms and for a hoodie in case of really cold outdoor temps. You can’t go wrong for the extra value price – I would love to see more colors offered, especially a bright yellow lime similar to that of rescue vehicles to ensure higher visibility during outdoor winter runs and walks.
- I have always loved these hoodies they are very comfortable and not so heavy and very colorful.
- Love again like the other fleece jacket because I love fleece and I like how it has a hood and a zipper. I hate pulling hoodies over my head.
- Very cute and soft much like Columbia and north face but an excellent price
- I tried this exact coat on in the purple color in store in an XS and it fit PERFECTLY. But, I wanted a white one, so my parents ordered me one for Christmas and it fits like a small. It seems as if they stitched an XS tag on a small jacket. I don’t know if all the white ones were made like this, but I was very disappointed that I couldn’t wear it on my trip.